Back at it

SatinDucky

Thanks and thanks :)

The white layers are just uncolored wax. I'm still using from the "strange" cases of 4625 that I got a couple years ago, very grainy with slight mottling. It doesn't seem as translucent as the previous so that may have something to do with it.

Daisymae - Honestly, I couldn't tell you how popular it is, just that it's my mother favorite. I've only been at this a few years and the first couple were just learning how to make pillars and testing (I have over a hundred FOs last I checked and not even half are well tested yet). I sold for about a year, but just a few here and there to family friends and co-workers and I've been away from all this for the last year or so. As of now, I have no idea what's popular or even what the hot new scents are :(

Thanks everyone for the compliments :)

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats for getting back into the swing of things. :) I like the one on the left too. The white makes it look so dramatic!

One of these days........I might make something.....if I can remember how. At least I am back on the east coast so I can buy wax from Candlewic which is my fav.