Here's what I've been up to lately ...

Mozzie

a co-worker asked me to make a candle for each of her daughter's 8 teachers. All she gave me in the way of personal information was their name, probable age and one of their characteristcs - the rest was up to my imagination and here is the result ... hope you enjoy (hope they enjoy!!).

post-592-139458388558_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone, thanks for your wonderful comments - very heartening. Just wanted to let you know that my co-worker loved them all and is going to write me a TESTIMONIAL - my first ever - once she hears what the recipients think of them. BTW, she thought that I'd managed to perfectly match some of the candles to their intended receivers - yippee!

Hey Mozzie. Do you ever get time to sleep. Up here in Canada most every one goes to bed and gets a little shut eye now and then. By the looks of all the GREAT candles yer makin, I'm sure you don't get much sleep at all.

Cliff, you have never spoken a truer word AND work gets in the way of candlemaking too - curses. Still that's only a couple of days a week for me and it does help keep me in candlemaking supplies so I guess its swings and roundabouts and the balance of nature, blah de blah de blah. See, I'm raving on through sleep deprivation. LOL.