Candlewic

Their "extreme and bold" (used to be Ultimate) scents are great, super strong throw usually at 1 oz (or less)/lb of wax. I personally think their others FO's are hit or miss just like any other supplier! :cool2:

They still call them Ultimate Scents and I agree, all of the ones I've tried in that category are kick butt! And since the sample sale is limited to the Extreme & Bold (Ultimate) scents that's the place to look!

Edited by mzpickles

I haven't ordered alot of their FO, but I've been very satisfied with everything I've ordered from CW. I'm going to take advantage of this one and try a few more!

I like the patchouli - it's not like the EO, it's more of a sweet patch pretty close IMO to backwoods.

Their apple pie is very good. Awesome throw in my candles.

Same with Lemongrass sage.

I especially want to try Voodoo Love and some of the VS and BBW dupes.

i love their patchouli too! but it is not a straight patch scent-it's sort of soft and spicy, but still nice and strong. the vodoo love, imo, is similar to yanks witches brew, and very good. i have only used them in tarts so far. recently ordered full lbs. of these, so now i can try out some others!!

I recently just started testing and using some of their oils -- I've yet to be disappointed.

I just ordered about 15 of their samples since they were on sale, but this is what I currently carry from them:

Voodoo Love

Butterscotch Pudding

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread (yum yum)

Rattlesnake Grass

Tahitian Orchid

Definitely looking forward to trying the samples when they arrive!!

I recently just started testing and using some of their oils -- I've yet to be disappointed.

I just ordered about 15 of their samples since they were on sale, but this is what I currently carry from them:

Voodoo Love

Butterscotch Pudding

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread (yum yum)

Rattlesnake Grass

Tahitian Orchid

Definitely looking forward to trying the samples when they arrive!!

Ditto on the Sugared Vanilla Shortbread. This one is drool worthy! :)

I also really like their Vanilla Oak, Peach & Sweet Berries, and Orange Ginger. I have the Rattlesnake Grass, too, but it is not one of my faves.

I'm just about burnt out on pumpkin now (lol), but forgot to mention the Pumpkin Ginger Streusel. Mmmm!

Edited by nmhoneybear
Add a line

We use quite of few of their FOs and are very pleased, like Spa, Mahogany Spice, HB's Pomegranate ad a few that come to mind. And they do have great customer service.

So now I need to get a few more samples to test.........

I didn't notice that. What I saw was that there is a max of 20 1 ozers per order...unless I read that wrong...which at the sale price comes to $25. Seemed a little odd to me to have such a low number as a minimum. A few years ago when some supplier had a .99 sale, I ordered 75! :shocked2: (I know, I'm a nut :rolleyes2)

I do have my list of 20, though. :)

Guess I'll go back to the site and check it out.

Did ya notice that there is a $25.00 min to get the sale price. I didn't notice it at first (fine print ya know).

could the sugared shortbread be used for a sugar cookie type?

thanks-kris

I guess it depends on what you think a sugar cookie smells like! :P There is a traditional English shortbread sugar cookie (for tea-time, ya know!), but they are usually thick & doughy, probably not what most people would think of as a *sugar cookie*.

I bought this FO to use as a mixer to make fruit cobbler blends. And to add to other fruit cobbler fragrances to make them smell more cobbler-y, less fruity. I hths!

Edited by mzpickles

I didn't notice that. What I saw was that there is a max of 20 1 ozers per order...unless I read that wrong...which at the sale price comes to $25. Seemed a little odd to me to have such a low number as a minimum. A few years ago when some supplier had a .99 sale, I ordered 75! :shocked2: (I know, I'm a nut :rolleyes2)

I do have my list of 20, though. :)

Guess I'll go back to the site and check it out.

It's clear at the bottom, under the pics.

The same thing happened to me with the Shortbread, couldn't give it away. I use it as a mixer and still don't understand why people don't care for the fragrance. I think the cold throw doesn't do the hot throw justice IMHO. The best deal CW has is their long wicks. I can get two hundred candles out of those suckers. HTH

Steve