Candlesource FOs

Shirlee

Since I am ordering some wax blend from CS I'm looking at their FOs & wondering if anyone has used them & would recommend them? I purchased several bottles of FO last year from other suppliers but wasn't really happy with the scent throw ... but perhaps that's because I was using them in 100% soy?

Blessings,

Shirlee in KY

Great prices, fast shipping.

Right now i've loving

Apples & evergreens

pumpkin carrot streusel

Some i've used & thought were great.

christmas rum balls

the great pumpkin

pumpkin vanilla or vanilla pumpkin

Can't do without the cinnamon & sandalwood

relaxation

bs fantasy

One I want to get is the peach cider fo. Man I can't even remember the whole name.

There are alot more I just can't remember them.

You can also do a search on here & get alot more info on the candlesource.

Edited by carol k
added

Great prices, fast shipping.

Right now i've loving

Apples & evergreens

pumpkin carrot streusel

Some i've used & thought were great.

christmas rum balls

the great pumpkin

pumpkin vanilla or vanilla pumpkin

Can't do without the cinnamon & sandalwood

relaxation

bs fantasy

One I want to get is the peach cider fo. Man I can't even remember the whole name.

There are alot more I just can't remember them.

You can also do a search on here & get alot more info on the candlesource.

Darn! Now I'm wishing I had gotten a sample of the Apples & Evergreen. I just placed an order the other day and opted out on that one. :( I did get the Pumpkin Carrot Struesal and Fantasy. And I second the Pumpkin Vanilla and Cinnamon & Sandalwood. Both are awesome. I have to say that the Pumpkin Vanilla is one of my favorite pumpkins (and I have tried a bunch).

Darn! Now I'm wishing I had gotten a sample of the Apples & Evergreen. I just placed an order the other day and opted out on that one. :( I did get the Pumpkin Carrot Struesal and Fantasy. And I second the Pumpkin Vanilla and Cinnamon & Sandalwood. Both are awesome. I have to say that the Pumpkin Vanilla is one of my favorite pumpkins (and I have tried a bunch).

How does the pumpkin vanilla compare to the pumpkin creme brulee. I have the brulee and really love it.

I'm happy to read good things about these FOs : ) I ordered several before reading yesterday's responses to this subject & couldn't decide between the Pumpkin Vanilla & The Great Pumpkin & opted for the latter. Hopefully it will be a good one too but I'll definitely order the Pumpkin Vanilla next time. Pumpkin is one of my fave scents : )

Blessings,

Shirlee in KY

Cinnamon and sandalwood is very nice and a great thrower as is the pumpkin vanilla. The bedtime bath is very true to the original J&J scent and throws very well. Just about all of Loren's scents have thrown very well for me and the price is just right. HTH

I've ordered and use a lot of oils from Loren. They all seem to have great ct/ht in my GB 415. His prices are good, too as well as shipping being extremely fast to me. Great customer service I think. Most of the time I can ask a question and have an answer within half hour or less during the weeks normal business hours. I honestly don't think you can go wrong with his oils myself.

I need to go take a look at the new ones. It's time for me to place an order for some I am low on so going to see about trying some different fall scents this year he has.