Lush Dupe for Rock Star Soap

Rae

OK Rae ... when you ready to do a tute on something? Hmm? Georgia is too big of a state to hunt you down in lol, but I have some time off coming ... you and Barb and SoapFreak can work together etc. Just saying (begging, pleading ... don't make me stalk :D)

Scented this is my swirl I plan on doing a youtube video sometime after Christmas when Santa brings me a new camcorder for Christmas I will post the link to the video I promise.

It is really hard to explain the swirl unless you see me doing it in action.

Barbara AL

Edited by Barbara AL

Scented this is my swirl I plan on doing a youtube video sometime after Christmas when Santa brings me a new camcorder for Christmas I will post the link to the video I promise.

It is really hard to explain the swirl unless you see me doing it in action.

Barbara AL

That's why we do pictures :D OK I will start stalking around Christmas though lol!

But seriously the three of you, I'd love to have you (each of you) give a tutorial here ... and it could fit around your schedules ... promise!

Thanks, Billie! I just bought the neons a couple of months ago and love them. Hi, Wayne!

Rae that is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!...... I haven't used the neons in a while, I had forgotten how great they are.