Black Raspberry Vanilla

kyme1911

Thanks for asking this question cuz I was wondering the same. I've read that BRV from Peaks doesn't discolor in CP soap. That would be a huge plus! Anxious to see all the other replys :)

That happens to be the one I have...so that is also good to know. Thanks

I've only used the one from Fillmore Containers. They use the TruScent brand and its a dead on dupe of the BBW scent. Its been a huge hit with customers but only in candles and not so much in soap. I use it in M&P soap which can turn brown with anything that has vanilla in it but this one didn't discolor my soap at all.

I love the one from Daystar..formerly sold at ? shit I can't remember.

It is strong in CBL130 and I made CP soap using it and it did not discolor. In fact...this the only scent that I sold out of in CP. I have had several people ask for more...I just have to get my butt in gear and make more.

Peaks here and it's a dream to soap, works well in candles too. Wonderful all the way around really.

That's the one I have, just taking a poll to see if I had the right one. We know how different they can be from supplier to supplier. I just love this scent, in soap it smells like clean skin. IMO... LOL

My sister thought the same thing, so we are both weirdo's...:smiley2: