Has anyone tried any of the new AH/RE oils yet?

mzpickles

I ordered one of each! lol

I am thinking that several of them sound identical to FOH oils...a company that closed a while back but whose oils are now offered at Elements. The Japanese Pear & Ginseng, "Fresh" Lemon Sugar Type, Sweet Pumpkin and Lime Crystal Kisses are a few that come to mind. If those are the same, they are awesome! Definitely get those.

And I have tried these three:

Apple Butter & Caramel

Apple & Pumpkin Strudel

Cedar Sage & Blackberry

All are yummy!

Edited by nmhoneybear

Apparently I was channeling Scented, SYR and the other enablers and ordered 25 of them. :yay:

Yes, some of them seem very similar to the FOH scents on Elements. I actually got a sample of the Lime Crystal Kisses with my last order. If I knew how to make hand soap like the stuff from BB&W, it would be perfect. Would probably make a nice scrub of some sort.

Although, when I get a whiff of the Lime I flashback to Kamikaze shots...

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

I ordered 17 1 ouncers today...most of them from the new list a few from the regular list. Can't wait to sniff...Mistletoe Whisper, Pomegranate Oak, Oak Barrel Cider, Bonfire Bliss, Warm Vanilla Nutmeg, Gingerbread Brulee, Sparkling Poinsettias (that one sounded different), Amish Spice Loaf (wonder if this is like the Amish Friendship Bread from NG), Pickin Pumpkins (still looking for that one pumpkin fo), Frosted Winter Berry (hope it's not like KY's Plumberry Spice..looking for something different although it's one of my favs) and a few others I can't remember now.

Hoping I get them soon...usually when I order on the weekend it ships on Monday & I have it on Tuesday but with the sale...who knows.

Karen

Thanks HoneyBear for the info, Cedar, Sage and Blackberry is one I got.

I tried to find ones that hopefully will do well in Candles and M&P soap. Don't have the guts to try CP/HP and probably not the artistic talent. Plus, we have three dogs and I can be a bit of a klutz, so me and hazardous chemicals, probably not a good idea...

Also picked up Alaskan Wilderness, Amish Quilt, Bayberry, Blissful Blackberry, Calabrian Bergamot, English Lavender, Hungarian Lilac, Foral Christmas and Country Christmas, Issey Miyake, Celtic Moonspice, Kumquat, Amazon Mist, Angel Baby, Cherry Mist, Clover Fields and Aloe, Green Tea and Cucumber, Just Peachy, Lemon Verbena, Moon Shadow, Welcome Home, Avalanche, Country Apple and Yuzu.

I should be busy for a while!!

OH my goodness! I ordered 40! Just can't help myself. I got quite a few of the new ones too. I got frosty pines, sugared shortbread, corn husk (sounded cool), japanese pear & ginseng, lime crystal kisses, lemon sugar, oak barrel cider (extra excited about this one), pomegranate oak, bonfire bliss, aqua and some other ones that have been on my list for a while.

I'm a little bummed that I did not order mistletoe whisper, sparkling poinsettias, and frosted winter berry. It all just happened so fast :shocked2:

i ordered some of the new ones a couple weeks ago:

Mistletoe Whisper

Warm Vanilla Nutmeg *

Woodland Breeze

Oak Barrel Cider

Pickin' Pumpkins

Butternut Pumpkin

Amish Spice Loaf

Corn husk

Bonfire Bliss *

Frosty Pines *

Autumn Woods *

*I have poured and am testing now.

I had already ordered Bonfire Bliss, Warm Vanilla Nutmeg and Oak Barrel Cider. Love them! Need to order bigger bottles and will probably go ahead and get some now that they're having the 1 oz. sale. I've made a list of about 35 other 1 ozers. to try.

So I got my order of 20 bottles today, I'm in love with the oob smell of Corn Husk, Apple & Pumpkin Strudel, Bonfire Bliss & Sparkling Poinsettias. I'm going to be a busy bee this weekend pouring testers! :rolleyes2 What are ya'll ordering big bottles of based on your oob sniffing?

from their last sale..in my 415 soy..these did great..

blackberry crisp

creamy cinnamon vanilla

lavender apples and oak

de line in da coconut

celtic moon spice

madagascar spice

and this sale i bought a bunch of new ones..they are supposed to be here Mon..so i am still waiting...:)

So far my favs OOB are Pumpkin Creme Brulee, Pound cake, vanilla wafers and Cinnamon Imperial.

I put a small amount of Amish Quilt in my tealight burner and ooooo nice and strong and smells awesome :)

Welcome Home is really nice...Pickin Pumpkins yummm

oh and apple crisp too!

I could go on and on but thats off the top of my head :)

I ordered both the "fresh" lemon sugar and the lime crystal kisses. The lemon sugar smells like lime and the lime smells like lemon. Maybe a mix up? Anyone else order both and notice this?

I only ordered the "Fresh" Lemon Sugar and it is definitely lemon. They probably just mislabeled yours.

I ordered both the "fresh" lemon sugar and the lime crystal kisses. The lemon sugar smells like lime and the lime smells like lemon. Maybe a mix up? Anyone else order both and notice this?

Too funny! I ordered both and am expecting my package from UPS today. I will definitely give them the sniffer test and let you know. I can't wait. I've been wanting to try these two FOs for a while now. I think they would make great sugar scrubs.

this is weird!! just got my 2nd order from the AH/RE sample sale and i ordered another pumpkin creme brulee (so i have 2 to play with). the first sample is a very very light tan in color. the one i got yesterday is BLACK!! same labeling & smell the same, but what's up with that? totally black and you can not see through the bottle at all. seems like the color will def affect any product! did this happen to anyone else?

kris

My Pumpkin Cream Brulee is a very darkish black oil. For candles/tarts the oil color didn't seem to affect it. I colored them brown but if you wanted to use it in soap (I only do m&p) or other b&b products then the color would make a difference. Wonder why the drastic color differences? Definitely different batches. I looked at my bottle from last season & it's darkish black also so perhaps those of us who got the dark color is from last season. Still smells fab though.

:yay:My order came in Friday and just had time to look at it because went out of town to take care of my mother. I LOVE the Essence of Jesus and Essence of Bethlehem. Also my Pumpkin Creme Brulee was a light color not dark. Can't wait to get started!

So far the only one I have in wax is Bonfire Bliss, I'm burning it at work right now and I do pick up on a strong vanilla note, then a much more subtle smokey note. I would say it has a medium CT and HT.

Edited by lsbennis