Southern Garden Scents

annie123

They carry some scents that were previously owned by another company and I tried them then...Frosted Pink Cupcake, Goddess, and Oatmeal, Milk & Honey. These are all awesome. Also, a while back, I got a scrub in a swap with the Turkish Delight, I think...very yummy! I don't use your wax, though, but these are good quality oils.

The other company oils are from Old Mill. I use a lot of OM's oils and they are great in both soap and candles. They have my fav honey fragrance called Bacci de Miele and my fav xmas scent Christmas Cabin. I've also used Sandalwood Rose, Lotus Blossom & Peach, and Goddess.

Bacci de Miele is to die for...simply the best honey around. I've tried several from different suppliers and this one is terrific alone or used in a mix. I've added a tad of orange to one and a tad of lavender to another and people love how the aroma is so true.

I use SGS in 464 and everything I've tried has worked very well except Ralph Lauren Blue. Their Cherry Blossom is awesome, as is their Southern Rain. I think they are very reliable for strong throw in soy.

I only have a few fo samples from this company and I haven't made candles with them yet (I use 464 also) but I'm looking to order lots more from them in the very near future, they have $6.99 FLAT RATE shipping!

:yay:

And the ones I ordered, Cucumer, Green Cactus & Lime Blossom, smell fantastic oob!

Edited by mzpickles

The oils I have used from Southern Garden, originally Tony's, have been great in my paraffin. I would order more but being from GA I have to pay sales tax along with shipping and that really drives the price of oil up.

The oils I have used from Southern Garden, originally Tony's, have been great in my paraffin. I would order more but being from GA I have to pay sales tax along with shipping and that really drives the price of oil up.

Can't you send them a copy of your sales tax certificate? I had to do that for a company I order from so they don't charge me sales tax.