First CP Soap and Swap Spoilers

JacquiO

This is my first CP soap ever. I colored it with rose clay and the fragrance is rose FO blended with clove EO. I followed this CT tutorial to help me through my first batch: http://www.candletech.com/soap-making/cold-process-soap-making/

The bars are short because the loaf mold I bought said it was for 3lbs CP but I think it meant 3lbs oils where I was calculating for oils and solution.

Now I know better.

post-670-13945846873_thumb.jpg

post-670-139458468738_thumb.jpg

These are my most recent I made for the spring soap swap. Both scents are from C&S's special $5 per lb FOs. The Rasp/Lemon Pop is scented Blackberry grapefruit which soaped beautifully. The Grape/Lemon Pop is scented in Lavender Lemongrass it accelerated a little but smells awesome.

post-670-139458468742_thumb.jpg

post-670-139458468745_thumb.jpg

post-670-139458468749_thumb.jpg

post-670-139458468752_thumb.jpg

Wow, I am so impressed that those were your first CP soaps! I'm thinking about getting the nerve up to try CP (just started reading the Soapmaker's Companion), and here I was thinking I'd start with just plain white! Hmmm... maybe I'll give it a shot! Yours look beautiful and very professional to me. Great job!

:drool:

• 1 month later...