Nature's Garden

countyline

I haven't ever ordered from them before, but I want to try a few oils they have. I know some of these have already been reviewed, but it doesn't hurt to ask for a second opinion, right? So, if anyone has any input on these, or any other NG must haves, or must NOT haves, I would love to hear your opinions. I'd especially love input on their performance in soy/parasoy and/or their lasting power in tarts. Thanks!

Mermaid Kisses (Is it true that this is the same as WSP's South Pacific?)

Beach Daisies (Hoping this is like Sun and Sand)

Bermuda Triangle

Blue Hawaiian

Capri Olivo

Caribbean

Chocolate Con Churros

Doodle Bug

Denim

Fresh Cut Grass

Frsh Outdoors

Hawaiian Suntan

Home Sweet Home (Wondering if this is as good as BCN's)

Hillbilly Homebrew (similar to MC?)

Indian Summer

Kiwi Watermelon

Mango Peach Salsa

Biolage Type

Cucumber Melon Type (having a hard time finding a good one!)

Paradise Reef

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Pikaki (trying to find the wonderful smell in the Hawaiian breeze!)

Pink Watermelon

Sweet Sixteen

Twilight in the Woods

Vaniglia del Madagascar

Wild Wild West

Yacht Club

Edited by countyline
add fo

I haven't ever ordered from them before, but I want to try a few oils they have. I know some of these have already been reviewed, but it doesn't hurt to ask for a second opinion, right? So, if anyone has any input on these, or any other NG must haves, or must NOT haves, I would love to hear your opinions. I'd especially love input on their performance in soy/parasoy and/or their lasting power in tarts. Thanks!

Bermuda Triangle

Blue Hawaiian

Capri Olivo

Caribbean

Chocolate Con Churros

Doodle Bug .... a very fun fragrance....kids love it!

Denim

Fresh Cut Grass

Frsh Outdoors

Hawaiian Suntan

Home Sweet Home (Wondering if this is as good as BCN's)

Indian Summer

Kiwi Watermelon

Mango Peach Salsa

Biolage Type

Cucumber Melon Type (having a hard time finding a good one!)

Paradise Reef

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Pikaki (trying to find the wonderful smell in the Hawaiian breeze!)

Pink Watermelon

Sweet Sixteen

Twilight in the Woods

Vaniglia del Madagascar

Wild Wild West

Yacht Club... Fabulous fragrance. I think it will make it to my best seller list this year![/quote]

I have only tried a few from your list. But I can vouch for the very good customer service of NG. Very professional, well packed shipments, nice products and quick shipping. A+++ in my book! HTH

I just placed a huge order with them today 23 pounds of fragrance. I agree with doglover.

I love NG and can say without a doubt they are one of my favorite suppliers. A few times here and there that I had issues but they correct it quickly.

Kathy is a sweetheart, I love her too.

Have any of you used Sugar Cookies in wax? I've poured a couple of testers (paraffin pillars) and have only done 1 first burn. I know what I'm thinking but don't always completely trust myself since I'm in pollen hell here.

Please tell me your opinion on this one!

Beach Daisies is NOT like Sun & Sand. It's nice though. Very...beachy :laugh2: More floral than anything but without being old-ladyish.

The only other one you mentioned that I use is Indian Summer. That one's great too. Very fruity - it was a big hit with my MIL's co-workers (the 45-60 female demographic).

I use 4627, FWIW.

Beach Daisies is NOT like Sun & Sand. It's nice though. Very...beachy :laugh2: More floral than anything but without being old-ladyish.

The only other one you mentioned that I use is Indian Summer. That one's great too. Very fruity - it was a big hit with my MIL's co-workers (the 45-60 female demographic).

I use 4627, FWIW.

Thanks! That particular demographic is probably 40% of my customers, so that should be a hit! Think I'll give Beach Daisies a whirl anyway. I still need something beachy. I LOVE Sun and Sand, though!

On your list I have put these into parasoy tarts and they were great:

Bermuda Triangle...similar (IMO) to Peaks Jamaica Me Crazy

Mango Peach Salsa....really fresh..more mango & then the peach comes thru.

Wild Wild West...Um..were do I start..OOB smells to me like cowboy boots or something similar. Was not good in tarts and didn't like the smell in my house. Would be good in a men's b&b product though.

I use tons of NG's fo's. I'd say 95% of them I like and do well in tarts. I also use them for b&b. One that does well in my area across the board is Kaylin's Herb Patch. I renamed it to suit my area (Carolina Herb Garden). Seems to do well in all age groups.

Bermuda Triangle BIG seller for me

Blue Hawaiian

Capri Olivo

Caribbean

Chocolate Con Churros Could not get this one to burn right and it had something in it that no one could pinpoint what it is.

Denim

Fresh Cut Grass SELL OUT

Frsh Outdoors

Hawaiian Suntan

Home Sweet Home (Wondering if this is as good as BCN's) I could not give this one away

Indian Summer

Kiwi Watermelon

Mango Peach Salsa

Biolage Type Awesome in soaps-chemical smell in burning BUT smells just like the shampoo

Cucumber Melon Type (having a hard time finding a good one!) I have the cucumber cantaloupe and its freaking awesome. It's a steady seller in soaps and candles with excellent throw.

Paradise Reef

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Pikaki (trying to find the wonderful smell in the Hawaiian breeze!) Smells just like the flowers very strong!

Pink Watermelon

Sweet Sixteen

Twilight in the Woods

Vaniglia del Madagascar

Wild Wild West

Yacht Club... Fabulous fragrance. I think it will make it to my best seller list this year![/quote]

I have only tried a few from your list. But I can vouch for the very good customer service of NG. Very professional, well packed shipments, nice products and quick shipping. A+++ in my book! HTH

Quote:

Bermuda Triangle BIG seller for me

Blue Hawaiian--super strong in pure soywax! Very fruity, pineappley, awesome summer scent

Capri Olivo

Caribbean

Chocolate Con Churros Could not get this one to burn right and it had something in it that no one could pinpoint what it is.

Denim

Fresh Cut Grass SELL OUT

Frsh Outdoors

Hawaiian Suntan

Home Sweet Home (Wondering if this is as good as BCN's) I could not give this one away

Hillbilly Homebrew (similar to MC?)--I don't believe this is similar, this one is a mulled cider scent, its a big seller in the fall

Indian Summer

Kiwi Watermelon

Mango Peach Salsa

Biolage Type Awesome in soaps-chemical smell in burning BUT smells just like the shampoo

Cucumber Melon Type (having a hard time finding a good one!) I have the cucumber cantaloupe and its freaking awesome. It's a steady seller in soaps and candles with excellent throw.

Paradise Reef

Peach Magnolia Raspberry

Pikaki (trying to find the wonderful smell in the Hawaiian breeze!) Smells just like the flowers very strong!

Pink Watermelon

Sweet Sixteen

Twilight in the Woods

Vaniglia del Madagascar

Wild Wild West

I've only tried 2 on your list.

So, this is what I got:

Beach Daisies

Blue Hawaiian

Caribbean

Doodle Bug

Fresh Cut Grass

Kiwi Watermelon

Strawberry Passion

German Chocolate Cake

7-Up Pound Cake

Yacht Club

Pikaki

K.S. In The Mood

K.S. Honeymoon Romance

K.S. Desire

Frozen Margarita

Money

Bamboo & White Ginger

Tooth Fairy Taffy

Vanilla Bean

Asian Pear & Lily

Chipotle Salsa

Texas Barrell Cactus

Wild, Wild West

Mom, The Apple of My Eye

Whew! Think it's going to take me a while to get all of these in wax, but I'll try to post reviews as I do. Thanks again, everyone!

• 3 weeks later...

I just received a # of Sugar Cookies from NG and OOB is smells light compared to the Sugar Cookie I've gotten from my local supplier here in Western Australia, ACS. Unfortunately, ACS is out of the scent and my friends are asking for more. I'll pour some of the NG Sugar Cookies and try to report back.

I love NG's Australian Bamboo Grass, and it is a big seller for them. I poured 7% in some GW464 and the CT didn't seem strong enough.

Good morning everybody,

I LOVE Nature's Garden. All the oils I got from them (will be over 80 now) are awesome. You absolutely have to have Pineapple Paprika, Dragon's Blood, China Rain, Hummingbird, Asian Pear Lily, Bamboo and White Grapefruit, Money is great, Wild Wild West smells like new Italian leather, great too. Caribbean a must have too. And of course a Blueberry Muffin, OMG it smells so good.

Caribbean - LOVE this one

Frozen Margarita - very citrusy, nice fresh scent

Money - awesome

Bamboo & White Ginger - absolutely

Tooth Fairy Taffy - yummy, gotta have it too

Vanilla Bean - best Vanilla ever

Asian Pear & Lily - YES!

Chipotle Salsa - smells like spicy salsa, not for me, I wouldn't use it in candles

Texas Barrell Cactus - must have

Wild, Wild West - smells like italian leather, very sexy to me

Mom, The Apple of My Eye - smells like apples, very nice scent

Smiles!

Izabela

www.soy-breeze.com

@Izabela...I have a sample of Money, and OOB I'm not so sure about it. How HT & CT once it is in the wax?

I have been keeping my eye on the Pineapple Paprika, I may have to give that one a try.

I finally put pineapple paprika in wax tonight. It smells really nice OOB. I can't wait to try it out in a few days.

...I have a sample of Money, and OOB I'm not so sure about it

Me too-I have the same thought. Edited by aviator girl

I just started testing my Money tart, and I actually really like it! It smells very clean! Not sure how long it will last, but the CT is light, HT is good. I would call it a very nice, clean light fragrance (in soy.) I think it would be fabulous in B&B.

Strawberry Passion: getting rave reviews from one of my testers! Good Ct/HT and long-lasting!

Kiwi Watermelon: Didn't fare so well. Tester said it was very weak. I though cold throw smelled just like a wine cooler!

Money: Nice, but too light for melts.

Doodle Bug: Conflicted on this one. Everyone LOVES the scent but says it doesn't last as long as the rest of my fragrances. Totally bummed about that. They like the smell so much, that they still want me to make it, though!

More to come, as I get them tested!