Nature's Garden

countyline

i use several NG oils and most of them are awesome in candles (j 223) and just about any type of tart wax. two that were not so great were Indian Summer - weak in candles & tarts, and Grandma's Kitchen - smells like play dough.

on the other hand:

lick me all over - super strong in any type of product, fruity/floral - love it!!

hippy christmas - can't keep this in candles/tarts - peppermint & patchouli (but i do add a bit of real patch EO to the mix)

flower child - nice and strong - sandlewood & patch (also add a bit of EO)

patchouli - nice, throws well - again i add some EO

home sweet home - strong and sweet

pink sugar - wonderful!!

autumn magic - not a fall leaf smell, sorta musky, throws great

mango and papaya- great in tarts, haven't tried a candle yet

mandrian tiki - super strong in tarts, fuel smell in candles

christmas cabin and christmas memories - wonderful holiday smells - both great in candles and tarts

i also like the K S misbehavin - but it reminds me of lick me with vanilla and does not throw like lick me, so i am sticking with the lick me (besides, you can't beat that name!)

i know this post is sorta old but saw that someone was looking for Sun & Sand. try Wholesale Supplies Plus - theirs smells right on (oob), and though their prices are a little higher, there is no shipping for orders with only FOs. they come in brown glass too! hth!

kris