Mid-Atlantic Lights & Lather (PA) Gathering

Abbiepql

Uh oh ... so what if I have a Kansas tax ID number lol ... can I place an order for pick up and you just pretend you're me?

I could do that if you had a North Carolina ID#. But our tax people are trying to get the state budget out of the red and won't recognize a Kansas tax ID. :sad2: Sorry.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll have to see who survives the midnight hour ... lol

I will absolutely be thinking of all of you! I may just have to do a midnight yell. :yay::laugh2::yay::laugh2:

I am so-o-o-o-o sorry I can't come. Family things are really getting to a degree that I can't go much of anywhere...sigh

Regardless, yall have a grand time as I know you will :P

Just a reminder that the sale at Moonworks goes off at midnight TONIGHT. So if you want to save 20% plus shipping.....get your order in. She will hold your oder until I pick up on the 14th. It's a great deal!

Just a reminder that the sale at Moonworks goes off at midnight TONIGHT. So if you want to save 20% plus shipping.....get your order in. She will hold your oder until I pick up on the 14th. It's a great deal!

I got my order in last night and only got 1# of the 4 aromas I had wanted. Quite a few of the ones I had seen mentioned here were already sold out. In fact 10 of the 25 she carries are out of stock. I only got 15% off - but it was still a good deal.

So I'll have to revert to Plan B: Hope she will put some of them on pre-buy soon AND hope it would be delivered to her in time for the gathering, too.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Now I'm having a problem finding recs for Backwoods FO's in CB-135 soy. On their site they test and give the results for parasoy.

Thanks to SYR Gingerbread Latte is on my list. I've found Honey Gingerbread and Pumpkin Cornbread recs, too. Any other strong recs specifically for soy candles?

Thanks!

Peaches & Pomagr, Fall Harvest, Huckleberry Blues, New England Mist and Maui Wowi have all performed great for me in soy - not a blend. I sell a ton of Pinkberry, Fall Harvest and Pumpkin Cornbread. In B&B her Blue Sugar dupe is nice!

Have you seen the pre-buy for Moonworks? It is for Dark Knight and Sun & Earth. She offering free shipping but she has assured me that it will be in before I do the pick up for the gathering so if you'd rather I pick up for you, I can do that.

I was disappointed that she was sold out on several of the fragrances I wanted to try, but I guess that's due to the sale she has going on and I procrastinated and waited til the last day to order. That'll teach me not to wait so long the next time.

Bummer on the pre-buy for me. Since I'm a newbie @ Moonworks (I was a buyer when it was Flicker's) I didn't realize the pre-buy was only in pounds. I was planning on getting 8oz of Sun & Earth ... and another 8 oz of Witche's Brew once it came in.

Anyone want to split a pound? Let me know if you want to sell me some of yours or if I should buy and split. I have the empty 8oz bottles I can bring to the gathering.

Edited by Judy, USMC

Hey Judy, I'd be happy to split with you. I don't care who orders, and it would be great if you would bring the bottles. I don't normally order a full pound until I find out if I like it or not. If you want me to order, just let me know.

Possible bad news for me guys. :lipsrseal

I may not make it to the gathering.:tiptoe: Don't count me out entirely as of yet but I will have to remove my commitment to doing the NG and OBN pick ups. :(

I am still sick from last year and in the past week it got bad again. I had to move my surgery up to July 6th. I will be in the hospital for serveral days. If I am feeling well enough to travel I may try to make it to the gathering but can't make any positive guarentees for order delivery. I do not have internet at home but I will be in touch with a few ladies here that will keep you posted.

I do believe that OBN is being contacted in regards to possibly bringing orders but Natures Garden orders will have to be canceled for sure. I have not received any NG orders but I do know that several people were planning on odering.

thanks and my apologies!

Edited by tlc26

Tabatha I am so sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. I will pray that you'll heal quickly so you'll be able to join us in PA. If I lived closer, I'd offer to come pick you up so you wouldn't have to make the long drive if you're feeling better by then. I had placed an order with NG but I will just contact them and have them ship it to me. It's not a big deal. You're first priority is you...................you've got to take care of yourself. Hope the surgery goes well for you.

Nancy

Tabatha - I am so sorry you are going through this - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! I hope you will be able to join us, who is going to gift me your awesome soap and candles?

I will be in contact with OBN tomorrow and for those that have orders for NG let me see what I can do - if there are enough orders, I might be able to have someone else do a pickup (I can at least ask) - we have a couple of ladies coming from OH.

Tabatha I am so sorry to hear about your upcoming surgery. I will pray that you'll heal quickly so you'll be able to join us in PA. If I lived closer, I'd offer to come pick you up so you wouldn't have to make the long drive if you're feeling better by then. ...... You're first priority is you...................you've got to take care of yourself. Hope the surgery goes well for you.

Nancy said exactly what I was thinking when I read your post. There's nothing more to say ... except to add my best wishes and prayers! Hope you feel good enough to attend.

Oh Tabatha! NO! I hope things go well through this next round. You let me know, because you know I am driving and I can try to find you. Have to go through Ohio to get there ya know. I can take you and possibly some orders too. Just saying.