Mid-Atlantic Lights & Lather (PA) Gathering

Abbiepql

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe that after waiting a full year for our gathering to get here, it's finally almost here. It makes me sad to think that just one week from today, the gathering will have been here and gone, and we'll all be packed up and on our way home. :sad2: I've still got a lot to do to get ready to leave on Friday, but the busyness will make the time go by much faster.

ok guys I have decided that I am feeling well enough to travel.

I will go ahead and pick up from Natures Garden too.

I have gotten 2 emails for NG orders ( I will reply shortly)

The dates and all info remains the same for NG pick ups.

Just please keep in mind that I am not able to do any lifting over 10 pounds so you will have to unload your own items. I know the folks at NG will help me load everything into the car.

Hey Tabatha I'm so glad to hear you are feeling well enough to join us. Just pace yourself and don't try to do too much this week. Thank you for doing the NG pick up for us. I'm not sure if I sent you my order or if I was waiting to see if you were going to be able to pick up. If you don't have it, let me know please.

Anyone ordering from Moonworks Collections, please send me your order information. When I talked to Rhonda she had about 5 orders from the group and Judy is the only one I have heard from. I want to be able to make sure I have everyones orders and they have everything they ordered.

Thanks,

Nancy

Nancy I have not gotten an email from you. I believe you must have waited.

You can go ahead and place your order and then send me an email with the info I requested.

I have all week to slowly get everything together so I won't over do it, atleast until I get there...lol

Tabatha - Great news ... looking forward to meeting you ... I was holding off on ordering until I knew whether it could be delivered or not. Didn't want it shipped home and have it sit on the hot porch!

You should have my confirmation by tomorrow evening.

Just to confirm that I have orders to pick up for NancyT, Puddin, and Elly.

Theirs are the only Candle Science orders I have received a copy of so far. TODAY (Tuesday) is the last day to order so I can deliver it to you this weekend.

I'm expecting an order from SYR and maybe Scented. Anyone can PM me if you have any questions.

Today's the deadline to order from Moonworks. I have orders from Judy, SYR, and Abbie. If you've ordered and I don't have you listed, please let me know. You still have today to order if you want something from Moonworks.

Nancy

On my way whoo hoo! So you can't cancel it now. IF you get someone else who backs out, I'm bringing encaustic stuff with just in case and would give a very basic on it ... very basic. Don't know that I would have 50 cards or enough beeswax to carry us through, but ... it's just a thought.