My product photos

toadallysoy

• 2 weeks later...
I like the cloth 2. I also love your company name...so cute =)

Thank you! I finally decided on one after weeks of lying awake at night...running company names through my head...coming up with a name & then finding out on google that someone else was already using it. Almost as frustrating as perfecting a container candle!

Alot of people don't get the "toad" thing..glad you did!

:cheesy2:

I think the cloth looks cute. I've seen it used before with homemade jelly and jams.

I thought about doing the cloth at one time but decided not to because of all the craft shows and markets I do. If you are planning to sell at craft shows where you are packing and repacking your candles you may have some problem with the cloth getting beat up looking. It happens with ribbons, bows, hangtags, etc. So I only 'dress' up candles during certain times of the year.

your products are beautiful. love the name. I especially like the candle in the can. is that an actual tin can or is that a special container you ordered to burn candles in?

It's an actual tin can. There are some old posts on here that explain how to "antique" the tin cans by putting them in a hot oven, but I chose to spray paint them instead. I want to try spraying a primitive heart stencil on one, just to see how it looks.

I think the cloth looks cute. I've seen it used before with homemade jelly and jams.

I thought about doing the cloth at one time but decided not to because of all the craft shows and markets I do. If you are planning to sell at craft shows where you are packing and repacking your candles you may have some problem with the cloth getting beat up looking. It happens with ribbons, bows, hangtags, etc. So I only 'dress' up candles during certain times of the year.

Thank you. I have packed, unpacked & re-packed for craft shows and haven't had a problem with the cloth yet. I have to learn to not bring so much with me to shows! Hanging tags are another story, so I don't use them any longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know what you mean about time saving... but, I think the look with the cloth is much more appealing than just the container! I love that country- bumpkin look! Depending on just how long it takes to do this, consider that it sets you apart from the other plainer candles! Just my thoughts...