What does Drakkar smell like?

deb426

I had a request for this in a candle. I ordered some from C&S since I was getting some other stuff from there. I never smelled the cologne so I'm not sure what this is supposed to smell like. OOB it smells like soap to me. Pleasant enough but I'm wondering what its going to be like in a candle.

Any comments?

It's a spicy, lavender blend that is just beyond sexy IMO. Very guy. Very attractive.

I think I'm going to have to try this from another supplier. I'm not getting that, at least OOB. I'll try it in wax over the weekend and see what its like. Anybody else have Drakkar from C&S?

People here used to say that Solas had the very best. Then they went out of business and I, too, would like to know who's is best now. Whether it's called 'Drakkar' or 'Midsummer's Night'.

Play on words: since it's a men's scent, change it to 'Midsummer's Knight'.

:D

Whether it's called 'Drakkar' or 'Midsummer's Night'.

Play on words: since it's a men's scent, change it to 'Midsummer's Knight'.

:D

They are similar, but they are different. I.E. Drakkar is like sex in a bottle. Midsummer's Night will be close, but it doesn't scream sex ... really it doesn't. It lacks a certain spiciness.

Drakkar -- Try AWE for some that is soap safe.

I think I'm going to have to try this from another supplier. I'm not getting that, at least OOB. I'll try it in wax over the weekend and see what its like. Anybody else have Drakkar from C&S?

Definitely try somewhere else. AWE was wonderful to work with. When they were OOS I went to NG and I haven't used it to be able to compare.

I see it as a red and black fragrance, but I can't pull a red in a soap. It turns pink! However, now that all my "gay" looking Drak is gone, I'm looking forward to trying a few new reds.

If I can't get it, boy I want to make a black and white soap too!

I used to make M&P soap using both C&S Drakkar and Midsummers Night. Don't ask me why but the Midsummers Night always outsold the Drakkar. They smelled almost identical to me. I always made the soap a country blue.

Did not try it in candles as men's type scents don't sell well for me.