Best Lilac

lsbennis

I order my weighty items from them because they are the closest to me.

Just to let you know their WEB site has just been improved!!

You might want to check it out.

It sure doesn't look or act like much has changed.......it's still a mess to navigate and find anything!! :rolleyes2

LOL, Don't get excited hon, There is a couple that are good, but I don't order often because of their F!@#Ked UP website and cart

Not getting excited here hon. I just wondered if you tried all the FOs since your response could suggest you have. But, its now very apparent from your posts in this thread that you just don't like this company. Good thing there's a good selection of suppliers for you to choose.

Not getting excited here hon. I just wondered if you tried all the FOs since your response could suggest you have. But, its now very apparent from your posts in this thread that you just don't like this company. Good thing there's a good selection of suppliers for you to choose.

LOL, Nice comeback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
For many years I used Lilac from Lebermuth. However, I recently tried the Lilac from TN Candle Supplies and found it was much better. I have a male customer who buys only Lilac....and he liked the Lebermuth scent, but loved the one from TN. HTH

Finally a vote for TN Candle Supply...I Love their Lilac! So here's another vote. lol. The best I have tried.

I order my weighty items from them because they are the closest to me.

Just to let you know their WEB site has just been improved!!

You might want to check it out.

The navigation hasn't changed at all. Its still an extremely cumbersome website to use and especially to shop at. All they changed was the look not the user dynamics. Its a MESS!!

Another vote for Peaks! It is a really good spring seller for me. Infact I have 3 orders for it currently and I am all out! I just ordered a pound from Peak, it should be here soon! It is super strong infact I can take the percentage down slightly and have great throw hot and cold!