some green and red for the holidays

kidsngarden

Ohhhh some AJP that didn't go brown! I mean that tan color is from the milk right? If so, I am beggin' for whose AJP you used. Weird that I had one batch not go brown and the rest did.

Actually my goat milk soap is creamy white generally like this Lilac Bar(the bottom layer has some TD - so the top is the real color if I don't color it):

lilac.jpg

The AJP is Brambleberry's used at .7 oz ppo.

Thanks for the kudos!

I love the layers! I need to try that sometime.

Carol

I love the look, but I find the technique a little labor intensive if you want clean layers. I have some with 6-7 stripes and those are 6 single and one double batch made one by one so there's a bit of setting up in between. I never look forward to those days...

I love the look, but I find the technique a little labor intensive if you want clean layers. I have some with 6-7 stripes and those are 6 single and one double batch made one by one so there's a bit of setting up in between. I never look forward to those days...

Oh my gosh!! I doubt I'll ever do more than "one" layer, I'd have no patience for more than that. I'll have to buy one of your 6 or 7 layer soaps. I'd love to try one.

• 2 weeks later...