Wine Box and Candles

One of our wine box sets we offer.

Hope you like.

Wendy

Wow! So...you "offer" these, meaning you sell them? Is that non alcoholic?

Bwahahahahaha! I pulled my head out (for the 2nd or 3rd time today) and realized these are candles! They really did look real! Very cool! Yes I was serious when I asked if these were non alcoholic LMAO, I truely thought you were selling wine boxes and....gah..nevermind. Carry on.

Thanks everyone, we enjoy doing the boxes up and they do make a great gift.

LOL yes that is real wine! We work with various products (especially for our gift baskets) that are created here in the valley for example a chocolate business, Cp soap biz, a local coffee company that roasts here, cheese maker etc. and a local vineyard. They all produce local product that we include in our baskets.

The wine we do not actually sell to our customers, it is purchased by the customer through us direct from the vineyard, we take no profit on the actual bottles of wine although the fact that we "feature" local product in the boxes and baskets keeps sales up and we can mark up the total basket accordingly. We also do a wine sleigh basket which is popular to, this time of the year especially. We have many corporate basket accounts which bring in their own wine or product which they wish to include in the baskets for their customers and this works out well too.

As for the gel shifting no problems in over 6 years, we use CMP, (medium density) and our temps are not extreme up here. We also ship overseas and package accordingly whether going by container load or by air. Freezing is a much bigger issue for us where our candles are concerned when shipping than gel shifting. We have had to have custom packaging designed to help with this problem when shipping overseas, the foam, foil lined bags and boxes really help with the cold and the heat issues.

Thanks again.

Wendy

Guest EMercier

That is nice. It's very original. At first, I look at the first picture and I'm like, "Where's the candle?" Then the second answered my question. I really like that.

Bwahahahahaha! I pulled my head out (for the 2nd or 3rd time today) and realized these are candles! They really did look real! Very cool! Yes I was serious when I asked if these were non alcoholic LMAO, I truely thought you were selling wine boxes and....gah..nevermind. Carry on.

Girl, you just qwacked me up.

You used gel wax, right? Wonderful idea ... wine, candles ... a very romantic combo! Did you put a warning on those candles that they're to burn & not drink? You probably couldn't drink 'em any since they're really not liquid.

I'm w/ ya P'Annie, I thought the same, too. Hey, P'Annie, when is wine not a wine? I mean, by very definition, isn't wine alcholic? Jess messin' w/ ya girl. I was trying to think of something witty to say, but truthfully, I'm just not that funny. Lol.

edited to add: if I read all the posts then I would have known that the candles are indeed gel; I missed that one.