What container wax do you swear by?

I've played with J223 and J50 a while ago and can't honestly remember which one was better. I think I even combined them. I'm planning to make some tins and thought I'd start with the one with the best scent throw (duh!). Which one is the best or are there new ones I should try? Thanks!

Not trying to be to nasty, but trying to be pleasant to the other poster. Never used J50 so was trying to learn. Top of MurrayHill I found your reply as unpleasant. And I have had PM's from others that thought that your reply was not appropriate I know there is info out there but was trying to help within my knowledge, and also not closed minded about learning!!

Top is right, there are a BUNCH of threads that will contain these answers...if you really want to learn, search them out. You dont' always have to wait for someone to ask a question to learn around here! There is a search function on this board that will return literally hundreds of posts. Now of course you will get responses here, but you really DON'T have to wait lol. Also, if you ever get the wild hair to ask what our favorite fragrances are? It's been asked, and you can find it if you search...Want to know what color to make Christmas Splendor? Well, you MIGHT find that in a search, but I'll just go ahead and tell you now...Orange! ;)

Now before anyone decides to throw their presto pot at me, I LOVE helping folks on this board. It is truely my pleasure to help whenever I can, but I believe that learning this craft comes with the responsibility of doing some of the digging YOURSELF! That being said, I can answer your question by telling you that J223 and J50 both threw equally as well for me. HTH! :P

Hey Butterfly...don't be offended by Top...he's quite a sarcastic dude at times but for sensitive ones he may appear to be too much. Perhaps he could have replied in a nicer way...but that doesn't seem to be his personality based on what I've read on the board. But to each his own...I love the variety of personalities we have here so I accept his as well. By the way, I use J223 and really like it.

I was trying to be nice to help someone w/ my info. And was welcome to learn more info. Not that I don't know how to search; but was welcome to info on top of what I had to offer!

I don't think Top meant to be rude, but almost every week someone is asking another question about which wax to use - I know, I was one of them :rolleyes2 . It just seems that some people are too lazy to do the work themselves and search around for answers about waxes, wicks etc, that it has taken others on this board years to learn.

Just my humble opinion......... don't flame me! 3053840i.gif

I've played with J223 and J50 a while ago and can't honestly remember which one was better. I think I even combined them. I'm planning to make some tins and thought I'd start with the one with the best scent throw (duh!). Which one is the best or are there new ones I should try? Thanks!

they both have good scent throw, i use cbl-130 and i am tring j300 i have got both at cadlewic

melissa:)