A poll

Ravens

Southern Garden is what Tony's is now.

Hey, I was wondering my self. Have u ever bought any fragrance oils from SG. I was wanting to try them since I live in GA. But his web site manly refers to B&B products. So I was not sure how great they would be for soy wax. I know he does say that they will work in candle wax. But it just doesn't really give any type of hints as to how well they will work.

Hey, I was wondering my self. Have u ever bought any fragrance oils from SG. I was wanting to try them since I live in GA. But his web site manly refers to B&B products. So I was not sure how great they would be for soy wax. I know he does say that they will work in candle wax. But it just doesn't really give any type of hints as to how well they will work.

Many of their oils work great in both soy and parrafin. A couple of my favs are Christmas Cabin; Lotus Blossom & Peach; Bacci de Miele; Bay Rum, Lemon Sugar. I know theres more but can't think of them at the moment. Oh and they also carry Goddess.

Oddly, Pineapple was one of my best sellers. I had a couple of regular customers who loved it.

I always liked Peak's Stormwatch. Couldn't give it away, though.

Strawberry was another big seller. I hated it, but it financed a lot of my other stuff.

Both I and my customers loved the rose scent from Peak. I poured so much of that, the bathroom smelled like roses after I went.

• 5 weeks later...
Ok, Scented, we think you may like Patchouli... have you tried the straight patchouli from Moonworks collection? What do you think of it? I was tinkering with the idea of getting it from NG, but some reviewers said it smelled like plain dirt/mud.

I noticed that Moonworks also carries one called Raspberry patchouli (or vice versa). Have it tried it? I think patchouli is one of those fragrances that you either love or hate.

fellow patchouli lover here! MW Raspberry Patch is awesome and so is the regular Patch. I live near a NG and can pick up. I ordered patchouli from MW..what does that say.....