Mr Missy reviews

carol k

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered once, and of course the cart was a mess so I called. OMGosh !!! he was fast talking me into buying pallets of stuff that I don't even use, trying to get me apply for a line of credit ect..

Gorilla marketing doesn't work in this business buddy :mad:

Then he calls to tell me that my name was pulled for a gift cert. worth $70.00, do you think I can use it ? NOT :mad:

The shipping was so ridiculous that I just wiped everything out and said "screw it ".

The order that I did recieve was a mess, only a couple good oils the rest were -BLECCHHH !!

I really don't like that pre-colored stuff, I'll choose my own thank you very much .

I would not reccommend them for the simple fact is there's no consistency and it's just too risky.

Besides, I don't like anyone to call and try to hustle me over the phone to place an order :mad:

I think Mr. Missy should stick to selling used cars :cheesy2:

I ordered once, and of course the cart was a mess so I called. OMGosh !!! he was fast talking me into buying pallets of stuff that I don't even use, trying to get me apply for a line of credit ect..

Gorilla marketing doesn't work in this business buddy :mad:

Then he calls to tell me that my name was pulled for a gift cert. worth $70.00, do you think I can use it ? NOT :mad:

The shipping was so ridiculous that I just wiped everything out and said "screw it ".

The order that I did recieve was a mess, only a couple good oils the rest were -BLECCHHH !!

I really don't like that pre-colored stuff, I'll choose my own thank you very much .

I would not reccommend them for the simple fact is there's no consistency and it's just too risky.

Besides, I don't like anyone to call and try to hustle me over the phone to place an order :mad:

I think Mr. Missy should stick to selling used cars :cheesy2:

Maybe because of all the other "bad" threads about him, he is trying to gain business back,.. who knows. I just couldn't pass up trying a couple pounders at that price.

I ordered 11 lbs of oil and the shipping was 49.00, lets just say I was pissed:angry2:. I will never order from this company, this was my first time and the very last. I will tell everyone I know not to ever trust people like this. I think this is a ripoff and it just not right. I would rather pay 7.50 for the oil and have a decent shipping. I think this is so dishonest and I don't like to deal with people like that.

I ordered 11 lbs of oil and the shipping was 49.00, lets just say I was pissed:angry2:. I will never order from this company, this was my first time and the very last. I will tell everyone I know not to ever trust people like this. I think this is a ripoff and it just not right. I would rather pay 7.50 for the oil and have a decent shipping. I think this is so dishonest and I don't like to deal with people like that.

Did you think about emailing him? I did and even called and ended up satisfied with the shipping. I checked it out on UPS site and it was very close. Seems the shipping in the cart was fine for some and not for others. It was not a big deal to go through to try the fragrances for that price.

I hesitated to order because of all the negative feedback on this company, but got an email last night about how they were working on the overcharges on the shipping and that the sale was ending, so I finally figured, what the heck, I should at least try a few.

So I ordered 3 pounds, and with the shipping charge of 8.19, the grand total was $19.44. I can live with that. :)

I got my oils and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I played it safe and went with FO's that have been tested and recommended. Powdered Sugar, Vanilla Ginger Lemon, Raspberry Cookies, Cinnamon Stick, Cedar Patchouli, Christmas Cranberries and Peppermint, French Strawberry. I only made tarts and a wickless jar and they all smell great. Besides votives that's all I basically make these days. I added some very vanilla to the powdered sugar and that is awesome too. There are probably endless possibilities of combos with this FO.

I had to laugh at the box it arrived in the other day. He could have easily fit 25 bottles of FO in there.

Overall, very happy I tried these (edited).

Edited by Scented

Removed.

See.. Now that is where he will get you..On your next order...

Just when you need (for those that sell) more oils to fill orders... The prices will probably get jacked up to $50.00 a bottle and $500.00 in shipping!!! LMAO....:tiptoe:

I will be watching for the next MM thread about the crazy sales.... :laugh2:

Edited by Scented

I just got my order..... But I had ordered 1 pumpkin cheesecake, 1 christmas cranberries, and 1 autumn leaves and I received 2 pumpkin cheesecakes and 1 autumn leaves.... They both smell great and strong.. I will be tryin them out in wax in the morning!!!

I called Dan and he told me to email him in the morning and he would send out my christmas cranberries.. Good CS so far.. I left a message and he called right back.. I can't wait to smell this one either.. I am a pumpkin and cranberry freak:p

Emily

Got my order today too.

You are right Ring...could have fit a LOT more in the box....but I must say it was packaged great. Those bottles could not have moved in an earthquake.

Anyway...I got Powdered Sugar, Cedar Patchouli, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Northwoods Balsam.

OOB all are VERY strong. Of course...that means absolutely nothing...lol.

I won't be getting these in wax till next week. Right now I am pouring for a show...nothing for me till I get everything done for the show.

Anyway...my daughter stopped over this afternoon and I said...you have got to smell these. She loved all 4 and said I hope these work out well in your wax.

Did you think about emailing him? I did and even called and ended up satisfied with the shipping. I checked it out on UPS site and it was very close. Seems the shipping in the cart was fine for some and not for others. It was not a big deal to go through to try the fragrances for that price.

I did email them to let them know that I would never EVER order from them again. I never got a response.

Got my order today too.

You are right Ring...could have fit a LOT more in the box....but I must say it was packaged great. Those bottles could not have moved in an earthquake.

Anyway...I got Powdered Sugar, Cedar Patchouli, Pumpkin Cheesecake and Northwoods Balsam.

OOB all are VERY strong. Of course...that means absolutely nothing...lol.

I won't be getting these in wax till next week. Right now I am pouring for a show...nothing for me till I get everything done for the show.

Anyway...my daughter stopped over this afternoon and I said...you have got to smell these. She loved all 4 and said I hope these work out well in your wax.

I agree with the packaging,..it was packed like I have never seen a box packaged before. 3 bottles and tan colored packaging paper STUFFED everywhere around those bottles, along with tape around the lids. I bet the paper weighed more the the 3lbs of oils.:) Your right those bottles would not have moved in an earthquake. LOL!

Edited by leisa2003