Mr Missy reviews

carol k

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol...I don't know what kind of crack he's smoking, but I just put 11lbs in my cart and went to checkout where I had the choice of UPS next day @ $559.90 or Ground for $112.91 from FL to PA....lol (it would be $14/lb when all was said and done)...can I say NO THANKYOU?

Hell, I could buy a round trip ticket to FL, buy my stuff and be home cheaper!

im in pa and put 12 pounds into my cart and it is saying 10 something for ups ground. it was the 4th shipping option down.

Edited by Scented

I just hit refresh on my cart button and now the shipping is all the way down to $83.25...lol

I went to UPS site and punched in the zip codes with 15lbs and it really only costs $17.11 so why or where is he coming up with these rediculous shipping quotes?

I don't want to redo my cart over again as his site is not user friendly. (I prefer a list where I can check all I want to buy and then add them all at once to cart) ..but, that' just me.

Edited by Scented

Well, I cleared my cart and started over and now I've got my shipping down to a more reasonable $57.92 for 11lbs...LOL

Maybe I should just call the fruitcake and tell him to use my UPS account number so I'll only have to pay the real shipping price?..lol

Edited by Scented

OK!!! What is up,..its stating on my order $3.75 a lb, and $7 something for shipping.

Apple Blossom & Peony 1 Lb

Common price: $7.50

Special price for you: $3.75 x 1 = $3.75 Delete item

UPS Ground ($7.32)

This just seems to good to be true,..but I am really considering ordering this,..but not sure if I trust this guy.

Edited by leisa2003

There has not been alot of reviews here on these oils...

I ordered autumn leaves, pumpkin cheesecake, and christmas cranberries...Has anyone tried these ones???

I wanted to order the powdered sugar but it was just not in my budget this time...It got great reviews a while back..

Thanks,

Emily

I just ordered,..couldnt resist!!

I got,..

Powdered Sugar

Apple Blossom & Peony

Yuzu & Lime

3 lbs for a total (with shipping) for $20

It didnt say if any of these could be used in B&B though?

I couldn't resist either.. 3#'s for me was $22... I just hope I like the ones I got..LOL I have never tested these oils but hey.. that was a good deal and so far CS has been good to me.

I started to get the powdered sugar...Darn.. I wish I had of now..

Emily

I couldn't resist either.. 3#'s for me was $22... I just hope I like the ones I got..LOL I have never tested these oils but hey.. that was a good deal and so far CS has been good to me.

I started to get the powdered sugar...Darn.. I wish I had of now..

Emily

I just wish I knew if the powdered sugar was B&B safe??

Well, I couldn't resist. I just ordered 10 one lb bottles for $50 shipped (shipping was $13.19). I tried

Christmas Cranberries

Northwood Balsam

Roasted Chestnuts

Cafe Latte

Victorian Vanilla

Powdered Sugar

Raspberry

Apple Blossom Peony

Honeysuckle Jasmine

Cool Water for Women

I'll post reviews when I can

Eve