Mottled container & cake, cans and TX votives

Mottled 26 oz. apoth. jar - Asian Amber - test burning now and is going very well!

Tin can candles - So. Style Vanilla

Mini TX star votives - this is the lid I was trying to find a jar for, and then remembered I had these in my closet.

Mottled Cake candle - Birthday Cake

Pic of the mottle - I just love this! It's so cool!

post-5219-139458456658_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458456659_thumb.jpg

post-5219-13945845666_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458456661_thumb.jpg

post-5219-139458456663_thumb.jpg

I am gonna guess that you used 1274/1242 and 1286? Carrie, I love those little star jars! Too cute!!! If ya need help testing...lol:cheesy2: :rolleyes2

You did a nice job on the bundt.....let me know how your test burn went with that baby!!! They can sometimes be a pita to wick properly.

I am gonna guess that you used 1274/1242 and 1286? Carrie, I love those little star jars! Too cute!!! If ya need help testing...lol:cheesy2: :rolleyes2

You did a nice job on the bundt.....let me know how your test burn went with that baby!!! They can sometimes be a pita to wick properly.

Yes, 1274 and it's working very well. I'm testing 8 oz JJ, 16 oz. sq. mason with 3 different wicks.

The 20 oz. apoth jar testing is still in progress....I think the LX20 double wicking is working. Still have more burning to do.

I'm also working on a pillar with a grubby tealite.

Thanks for all the compliments! I'm having fun!

Love the tin cans! I love tin cans with the rustic brown labels like you use.

You do good work. :yay:

Would you mind sharing what type of dye and color you use. It's a very nice rustic/grubby brown color.

Thanks so much! I only use Cajun Candle dyes and have done so for 8 years. They are the best IMO....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

As another TX gal, I ADORE the star lids!!!

We use Cajun quite a bit too. We are actually driving over there tomorrow to pick up an order.

That cake looks so real!!! I don't see how in the world you all (oh heck, I am Texan so Y'ALL) make those incredibly real to life creations! You are quite the artist!

Take care,

Kellye