Black Pepper

Scented

Seeking other names for this besides Black Pepper, but this SGS doesn't disappoint, that's for sure.

Contemplating calling it heart throb or Fantasy Man.

Description of scent (doesn't say much lol): An elusive blend of spices with a platform of woods and musk. This scent is wonderful alone or blended to add exotic appeal. (also considered to be a very sexy scent on its own.)

bpeppr1.jpg

(Micas used were like TKB's coral blue (looks green to me) and midnight blue (or something close) and it isn't really blue (pout). You can see the wet spot on the left side of the pix (not caused by sniffing the FO, promise.)

And cut:

bpepprct.jpg

Scented, don't be so modest!:laugh2: :laugh2: You know you are very good at the swirling. I am glad you will at least think about sharing your swirling knowledge with us. You are a very talented person.:yay: :yay:

Rae

Very nice!! This scent in #6 in our top 10 scents and be warned...just as many women love it as men and buy it for themselves. I would go with a name that can work for both sexes. Love your colors!

Then uh oh lol. I will consider myself warned and pout. Heart Throb would work for everyone though right?