Made my first cp soap this past weekend!

Rae

I finally got my TOG molds last Thursday and made my first batch the next day. This one is the 4th batch with Dragon's Blood and colored with red lab color. I notice I have ash on top of this one, so I guess I peeked too much.:laugh2: :laugh2:

This is the first time I have ever posted a picture of anything, so I am always open for ways to improve it.

Thanks for looking. I am definitely hooked.:yay: :yay:

Rae

post-8039-139458455473_thumb.jpg

Well, I had the best teacher in the world. A very smart person has helped me a lot. Don't know what I would do without her.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Rae

Very nice Rae!!! I love the colors!!! You must have had a good teacher!!

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Barbara AL

• 5 weeks later...

love the red. I remember buying a bar of candy cane soaps off of an ebay seller many years ago..when I washed my hands they turned pink the the water running down my sink drain looked like the shower scene in psycho...I would kill (pardon the pun) for a true red red colorant..this one of yours looks fabu

Rub it in, Barbara. Yes, I am very hooked. I believe you are as hooked as me. If my soaps looked as good as yours, I just might post more. I am having trouble with colors coming out the color they are supposed to. I will just keep trying.:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Rae