Balloon candle with leaves

Donita

Thank you "S" and "S"......and I do make soap.....or use to....I was one of those who started with rendering my own lard....bought it from the butcher.....then graduated to olive oil.....now I am lucky to make myself a few bars of m & p with a few nice additives.....I love making soap but just don't have the time. I love handmade soap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donita

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I REALLY want to know about those balloon candles. Like I don't understand when you say Balloon candles. I guess I'm a little thick in the head, but that is one of (if not) the nicest candle I've seen on here. Maybe it's because you have used the good old Maple Leaf (which happens to be the symbol of our beloved Canada)

Hey Tucker....Last night when I was making it, my granson came over and said "Oh, these are really cool maple leaves"....at that moment I thougt "Bet that Tucker will like these, they are "The Maple Leaf " and they aren't girlie colors....They are just a water balloon dipped into wax until a shell forms. Donita

And thanks everyone for the compliments.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!