Wildflower hurricane ~ Lit pic added

SatinDucky

That's really nice, those are the type of hurricanes I'd like to try. All full of wildflowers and herbally things. One of these year.... yours are really neat. So you're adding the dried flowers after then overdipping those... that sounds easier than trying to get them positioned inside the shell.

That is incredible... Give me ideas to use my saturn ball...but not today.

Will it sit stable then? I want to see it lit.

Yes, it sits stable. I melt a bit of the bottom flat after I level the top. I also pour a bit of extra wax into the bowl to make sure the base doesn't get too thin.

I took another pic of it lit for ya...

flowerlit.jpg

That looks so pretty lit......I don't know why you worry so much.....your flower arranging skills are just fine.....after being a florist I still freak out when I am doing flowers on candles.....trust me, your candle is beautiful!!!!!! Donita

Damn Damn Damn, I finally get to see what everyone is ravin about. The lit pic is up and running on my 'puter and it's beautiful. I can't understand why I couldn't see the first one, I seen the other pic with the girl on it and this one lit up blows me away,GREAT STUFF GAL.