FOH Closing!!!!!!!!!!

jakalex

My question is, why when a supplier is having problems people start coming out of the wood work to bash them? The economy has affected many of us; financially, physically and emotionally. Many suppliers have increased prices on many items not just FOH.

FOH is going out of business, so those of you who were not satisfied with her CS or prices do not have to worry about it anymore now do you?? JMO

So its ok for us candlemakers to get crappy customer service because the supplier is having financial difficulties huh? We should just shut up and deal with being screwed, tell our own customers to just deal with it, our supplier is having a bad time and is treating us like crap and is eventually going out of busines...deal with it? Maybe you should learn to just deal with your buddy treating her customers sh*tty!

So its ok for us candlemakers to get crappy customer service because the supplier is having financial difficulties huh? We should just shut up and deal with being screwed, tell our own customers to just deal with it, our supplier is having a bad time and is treating us like crap and is eventually going out of busines...deal with it? Maybe you should learn to just deal with your buddy treating her customers sh*tty!

That is not what I said at all. I have not been on the board much lately, but I have not seen anyone post about having any problems with FOH...until now...and the few recent posts I have found it seems you were the ring leader!

And if you want to get sh**ty about it. We are suppose to take your word for for what happened??? That is only one side of the story. And from the way you tell it, it is already second hand information.

That is not what I said at all. I have not been on the board much lately, but I have not seen anyone post about having any problems with FOH...until now...and the few recent posts I have found it seems you were the ring leader!

And if you want to get sh**ty about it. We are suppose to take your word for for what happened??? That is only one side of the story. And from the way you tell it, it is already second hand information.

WOW! Maybe, just maybe, the problems have started in the past few months so therefore there wouldn't be complaints before that...Hmmm...could that be a new concept? Oh and ya, I'm the ring leader...funny...and as for the complaint I had, I worked closely with this customer of hers, I WAS THERE for the whole thing...what part of that don't you understand??? So second hand??? NO, try first hand!

I'm not trying to bash FOH. Like I said before, Kim has awesome oils and I truly hope things work out well for her. I don't know her personally, and I'm not trying to discredit her character.

However, what I do know personally is ... (1) I was disappointed with customer service, and ... (2) reading that FOH was going out of business was not surprising to me. If that offends anyone, so be it ... it is what it is ... I am simply stating my experience.

I hate to see them close too and fear more will follow. I know personally I have had to cut back "playing" and trying out new things. I only started this past July and there are still so many things I want to try. Oh well, I will just have to choose carefully for awhile. Maybe things will turn around soon!!!

Well... I've never had a problem with anything I've bought from FOH...what few oils I have I liked well enough that I bought them in much larger quanitites and would continue buying them.

As far as the negative comments...keep them to yourself. The time to say anything was at the time of the problem... don't wait until she's going out of business to p*ss and moan. That's as good as back stabbing. If someone doesn't have balls enough to deal with a problem right up front, then don't complain later.

And for those of you that feel it necessary to complain on someone else's behalf...the person that had the problem should grow a back bone and all you wind up being is a sh*t stirrer.

Kimberly

Wow, so who the hell are you to tell US what we should and shouldn't post on this forum? Get off your high horse lady, I will post whatever I want about any supplier whenever the hell I feel like it! The problem was NOT taken care of by the supplier when we tried to fix it, which was just a matter of a few weeks ago, and we tried to take care of the problem AT THE TIME OF THE PROBLEM! So don't sit on your high horse looking down your nose at us when you don't have a flippin clue what actually went on! And as for discussing other peoples issues with suppliers, well for one, I was with this person so I am involved and was also a previous customer of foh, and for two, the other person isn't a member here!

As for negative comments about a supplier, NO WE WILL NOT KEEP THEM TO OURSELVES! Alot of people here appreciate being warned about sh*tty customer service, or any problems suppliers are having, its the point of these forums to help eachother with whats going on out there!

Wow... you have an obvious disconnect between what you read, what you understand and what you type.

I appreciate knowing about crappy suppliers from people that have had experience with them. You however, aren't offering anything useful at this point.

You're complaining about a supplier when it doesn't matter anymore... she's going out of business. She's sparing the whole world of even dealing with her inadequate customer service... and that's just not enough for you.

[removed]

You're complaining about a supplier when it doesn't matter anymore... she's going out of business. She's sparing the whole world of even dealing with her inadequate customer service... and that's just not enough for you.

Actually, it does still matter. Kim is selling off her merchandise and people must still deal with her and shell out their money. It will truly be over when she is truly sold out. Personally, I have never had a bad experience with FOH. She has always been pleasant and answered my emails quickly. However, I have not purchased from her more than two or three times. Still they were good experiences.

Actually Noodle... it doesn't matter. If a person is still willing to deal with shoddy customer service from a business after there have been clear complaints... then it's buyer beware.

You offically know what you are potentially getting into by buying from suppliers that are less than honest.

Furthermore... if the supplier is that bad, why would anyone WANT to deal with her? Just because she's closing doesn't mean anyone has to buy her remaining inventory.

Anyone that buys from a business that's closing after people have made CLEAR complaints against that business ... is looking for only one thing and that's to get a deal on merchandise that's been marked down.

As I said before, I've had no problems with this company... obviously though, some people have. Any they may have well had warrented complaints...I would never say otherwise.

The bottomline is you don't buy from a company if you don't like their business ethic. And IF you do knowing there is a problem then don't p*ss and moan when the transaction is less then stellar.

Wow... you have an obvious disconnect between what you read, what you understand and what you type.

I appreciate knowing about crappy suppliers from people that have had experience with them. You however, aren't offering anything useful at this point.

I stand by my comment.... sh*t stirrer.

Sorry rottendogs, but if you were paying attention instead of sticking your nose in where it didn't belong to chastise those of us who made complaints about foh, you would realize the complaints were made before she announced she was going out of business! Those were legit customer service complaints, she was still and active selling supplier--------the complaints in this thread that you are so sure are worthless about this supplier aren't even complaints to this supplier, they are in response to another poster in this thread and what she posted! Maybe you should try to comprehend what it is you are reading first!

Hey Rottendog,

At first I was not going to respond because I don't stir shit....but I do think you could use a bit of an education, so here it goes.

If, by chance you were referring to me, please see the following posts at the bottom of this message. I had a complaint about FOH, I posted, and I got no resolution. If you check those posts you will see that I began trying to resolve my issue in September. In November, via this board, I finally got a response, however, you should note that while FOH finally conceded that the oil was bad, she did not offer me any reparation. In fact, reparation did not come until December, and along with that reparation, came a message that she (Kim) would no longer sell me oils (after I spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars testing).

Her actions were very inappropriate and unprofessional; I posted it then and I concurred with a fellow board member in this thread. If you have a problem with it, that's your perogative. I believe it is my right to post such info, and I believe that I am providing valuable info to other board members. It's never personal...just business.

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58606

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62816

Eve

I don't see what the problem is. This is a board where members can share their own personal experiences and/or their own personal opinions. Naturally, not everyone is going to agree; we all have different experiences/opinions; so why do our differences have to cause arguments over who's right or wrong. I guess my point is ... there is no right or wrong, only our own personal viewpoints.

I'll say again, what I said before ... I was disappointed in FOH's customer service and I'm not surprised that FOH is going out of business. Again, no bashing or ill-will ... it's simply my opinion based on my experience.

Well, that's my 2 cents ... and now I'm just going to :tiptoe: away and be quiet :lipsrseal.