FOH- is everything ok ?

evesorto

Just wondering...

I got a bad oil (Mad Van Orchid) from FOH and have been trying to contact for a while now. I sent numerous emails thru her website as well as pm thru here. I've also called and left a message on machine. I have not heard back?...and it's been days?

While I'm sure that kimmy will replace oil (I've spent hundereds and hundereds of dollars at FOH)- I'm really more concerened if she's ok. I'm wondering is FOH still open (I know she was pregnant).

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Eve

PS- Kimmy if you are reading this, I sure hope you're ok. Please don't be mad that I posted. I know last time you were mad at me for posting. You thought that I posted before emailing you. Please know last time, just like this time, I sent two emails and called. I truly hope that all is well. I know that I said that I wanted to know about the oil, but of course, my first concern is you.

Thank you for the concern! Things are going fine...just trying to keep up with orders and relax enough to relieve the dizzy spells and swelling. About 8 weeks to go until my little man is born...sometimes I can't wait and other times I can :) This is the last time I'll ever be pregnant so I'm trying to enjoy it while trying to keep my blood pressure under check.

RE: Madagascar Vanilla Orchid - this oil will be discontinued until further notice because I have not been 100% satisfied with the last 2 batches ... until they remedy all issues I have with this oil, I will not sell the replacement oil that I now have (that's being shipped back).

Again...it's business as usual *for now* :D I'm just trying to get within 2 business days of order processing...I'm almost there...just waiting on 2 oils to get in to get all caught up on orders.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kim

Fragrance Oil Heaven