Marbled Instructions Done

Well no rush or anything, but I'll be wanting the Marble Master Kitty instructions too. Those candles are hot.

Well, considering Outlook is being a brat, I am still in the stone-age using dial-up (though it's pretty fast sometimes), getting ready for work, missing my rings, doing my hair, still have to go downstairs and shut the workspace down, deal with out of control cats (no catnip this time, just fresh air. Was 70* here today, opened up my windows in the Green Room and now I'm dealing with flying felines), get all of my stuff together for work, make sure I have my medication, dress warm since it'll be 40 something tonight and still have to stop and get something to eat, uh, it's gonna be just a wee bit.

I hate multi-tasking somedays, although my boss says that's one of my many talents he likes. Yeah, he should see me right now :laugh2:

Edited to add: oh, and now add unruly hair. I look like a long haired Siamese that stuck its tail in a light socket!!! :P

Okay, folks, here we go. I've got everyone's email address that I haven't sent the instructions to YET. Work was beyond a bear, I dare say, I was in HELL most of the night, worked almost 16 hours straight and I have to be to work tonight.

I sent a few out just a bit ago, and will work on more tonight as I'm getting ready for work. Please be patient, was NOT expecting to walk into a nightmare at the office and I'm just flat exhausted.

Everyone will get theirs, I absolutely PROMISE!

HEY TOP!! Think you can order me one of those rockets from Acme? I think I need it.