Candle Cocoon

The thing is this, so far all the ones from her that I have tested are outstanding performers, so it just comes down to whether or not you like it! I did not like Bunchberry and Moss. Some on your list I have samples of but haven't poured yet. I love Solace, it's a beautiful, fresh minty scent. Rare earth is SUPER strong, start with no more than 3% on that one (I didn't like it though) hth

I've pretty much tried all of them in soy at 6%. Only ones I didn't care for (personally) are Rare Earth (earthy smell), Herbal Rosemary (camphor smell), and Fallen Leaf (really "earthy" smell). Not that they weren't strong - just not for me. Eucalyptus is a little light IMO, Frankinscense and Myrrh is an interpretation, not a dupe of the incense, and Vanilla Voodoo seems to have a bit of a coconut note (meaning, its not a straight vanilla). I had to wick up on Lavender Lullaby. Strongest ones were Lemon Blossom, Creme Brule, Fairy Dust (citrus with strong grapefruit note IMO), Sultry Angel. Favorites are Fairy Dust and Sultry Angel, and Winter Woodlands Whisper. Lyschel, the owner, seems to be a wonderful person, very helpful.