What I've been up to - a variety

Jojo T.

Hi everyone,

The first cream to brown graduated candles are fragranced French Vanilla and Cinnamon - they took forever to make and someone ordered four of them. The brown red and cinnamon is fragranced the same and is made up of the scraps. The three red/crimson are packed and all ready to go - FO is Harvest Spice and Vanilla. Red yellow purple - more scraps - same fragrance. The black red and purple are more scraps from a previous order and are fragranced Lemongrass - I love that fragrance. Thank you for looking. Cheers!

post-1250-139458449322_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458449326_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458449328_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458449332_thumb.jpg

post-1250-139458449333_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Jo,

I've been admiring your candles on posts you've made and have to say you are quite an artist......Your work is stunning and you have such an eye for color! Your perfection is simply impeccable! Love every creation you have made......

If you don't mind me asking, what are the prices for the candles in this post?

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scrapgabbie

oooooh Jo, l need to come and visit you now, when l first saw these l didn't realise you were an aussie!

I never, ever have an excuse to visit SA, but l think l need one now LOL. Hubby sometimes gets sent to the Barossa Valley with work, so l might have to go with him next time! (We're in Vic)