Blueberry Cheesecake

Jokerjen

Lol Jenn, I just pm'd ya!! It is a combo of parrafin and gel.... I am testing the burn right now..so far so good..I seem to have it wicked right for the gel, flame was small at first and it took forever to get a good melt pool , but that is gel for ya! ...I just want to make sure that it burns properly all the way down! That is the pain when you use different waxes in the same container..wicking can be a pain in the @$$!!!:rolleyes2

I went with lx wicks on these ones...which is my choice for gel....has a nice even burn....I am testing a few others at the moment though... even though the burn is nice..still getting damn 'shrooms and I hate it!! I know most will say deal with it, but I am kind of anal!lol

Guest scrapgabbie

it's gorgeous, so yummy looking. Does anyone else think bakery candles are sent to torment us foodies? l am always sooooo hungry after looking at them LOL. This morning l made real cupcakes (orange poppyseed muffins) for breakfast, and my husband said 'about time you made something we can actually EAT' :cheesy2: