candlescience scents

• 1 month later...

You guys need to add these to the 'fragrances that rock in CP' sticky thread! I went to that sticky first and specifically looked for CandleScience FOs since I have a bunch now after the last sale, and there were none in that thread. I started looking and found this one.

You guys need to add these to the 'fragrances that rock in CP' sticky thread! I went to that sticky first and specifically looked for CandleScience FOs since I have a bunch now after the last sale, and there were none in that thread. I started looking and found this one.

Ditto this. I was just looking last night.

Cranberry Marmalade ... I mixed it with a bit of MC's Sweet Orange. No morphing or A. It did discolor to a medium tan. I also added about a tsp. of tea leaves to it at trace.

I'm new to soaping ... I've been playing around with CP for about 2-3 months.

I always use the lavender and it holds true. The coconut (plain) did not work at all. It smelled funky and musty. Sweet Pea is great. Fruit Slices is wonderful and Peppermint and Eucalyptus is killer strong and holds true!

I've tried a few CS scents in soap. My reviews:

Lovespell: Behaved in CP, but scent is not as strong as I'd like

Sex on the Beach: Discolored and smells kinda "off" in CP

Rain Water: Instantly riced in room temp CP :(

Pineapple Coconut: Delicious pineapple scent in HP

Sunshower: Great in CP

I'm dying to try the White Tea that they have. It smells heavenly in a lotion, but I'm afraid it might rice in CP.

Candle Science has wonderful scents. Their strawberry is the best in candles, but morphed really bad in soap. I found out really fast that just because a scent is bath and body safe, doesn't mean it is always good for CP.

Really? The Rain Water didn't rice for you? In my batch, as soon as I added the FO, it made a bunch of little tiny clumps in my soap. Almost like a runny cottage cheese. Maybe it was my recipe? Or perhaps it's because it was a whipped soap? I used Crisco, coconut, babbasu, cocoa butter, shea butter, castor, and a little olive

Really? The Rain Water didn't rice for you? In my batch, as soon as I added the FO, it made a bunch of little tiny clumps in my soap. Almost like a runny cottage cheese. Maybe it was my recipe? Or perhaps it's because it was a whipped soap? I used Crisco, coconut, babbasu, cocoa butter, shea butter, castor, and a little olive

No...I would have remembered cottage cheese :o I haven't made whipped soap yet, and at only 6 months or so I'm still a very beginner soaper...I would say for sure tho (will have to check for specific ingredients) there were no butters or babbasu in the recipe I tried. Can't say I loved the soap (I've yet to make a soap I love, sob!) but it smelled good!

dana