Weekly Sales 4/21

Sara

--------------------

This thread will serve as a weekly sale thread to discuss sales going on within the (craft) community. Feel free to post and discuss the sales, what you bought or are thinking of buying in this thread. Please keep the discussion limited to this thread.

Any sale postings, or "shopping list" threads posted outside of this thread will be removed.

Suppliers DO NOT post your ads in the Weekly Sales thread.

Sale discussion threads will be removed at the end of each week.* A new thread can be started by whatever member hops on her first thing Monday and starts one. But not before Monday, and one thread only!! You must copy/paste this text into the first post of the new thread ;)

*Keep this in mind when posting information outside of the simple "sale" realm (like testing notes, compatibility with waxes, etc.). That information will be lost when the thread is removed, and should be posted outside of the Weekly Sales thread.

--------------------

Please remember to post a weekly sale thread if there isn't one started. All sale posts outside the Weekly Sale thread will be removed.

Quote from removed post:

It's here...the $.99 sale! What's everyone thinking of trying?

I want to try violet lime, very vanilla, new sex on the beach, black currant and nectarine, mango papaya and probably a dozen more!!

If you didn't get the email from Candlescience, their $.99 sample sale begins today and they have some interesting new fragrances....vanilla frosting, juniper breeeze, fresh baked bread, sex on the beach (sold out) and coconut lime......

:yay:

Have fun shopping....

after I saw the 99 cent sale for CS, this fellow FoHoer had to go and order some samples....couldn't pass up a great sale, now could I? Here's what I got:

Lavender Vanilla

Hot Baked Apple Pie

Honeydew Melon

Violet Lime

Coconut Lime Verbena

White Tea & Berries (I hope this throws strong cause it sounds so awesome)

Coconut Lime

Pearberry

SweetPea & Vanilla

Strawberry

and Fresh Bread

I gotta go check when the next FoHo Anon meeting is...but I'm excited:yay:

If you didn't get the email from Candlescience, their $.99 sample sale begins today and they have some interesting new fragrances....vanilla frosting, juniper breeeze, fresh baked bread, sex on the beach (sold out) and coconut lime......

:yay:

Have fun shopping....

I just looked at the website and it doesnt say its sold out? I do wanna try this one LOL

Just a note- most of the time, Candlescience only has stuff out of stock for a few hours at most- once they refill more 1 oz containers, it's back in stock again. If you want something that's out of stock, call them to add it to your order!

-Kristi

Thanks for the heads up Kristi!