Fizzy Bubbly Bath Cakes

DeAnna_EC

i made these tonight, bath bomb cakes that bubble

Lemon Meringue- the bottom is scented birthday cake, and of course the middle is Lemon, topped off with some meringue (cupcake icing)

DEANNA_LEMONMERBOMB1.jpg

Cherry Bomb -same bottom, black cherry middle, topped off with cherry frosting and a few crystal sugar sprinkles

DEANNA_CHERRYCAKEBOMB1.jpg

sleep? what is that? LOL the only time its quiet in my house is at night LOL

i use just about anything i can find to make a bath bomb, measuring cups, little bowls i save, these are made with a piece of pvc pipe, i cant remember where i read to use pipe, but its really my fav way to make bath bombs, you can really pack that stuff down and they never crumble

Those are absolutely adorable!

I had mentioned a little bit back to Scented about using some pvc pipe and some type of a plunger. That you could really pack that puppy down that way. What did you find to use as a plunger, if you don't mine me asking?

ty all

yeah im definitely a bath bomb addict :o i love a nice round bomb but i love to see what i can come up with that is different and fun too

i use a wooden dowel as a plunger to pack that stuff down, i mean it packs it tight with just 3 good bangs with the dowel, no crumbling at all

IMO you can then use more goodies in your bath bombs, dried lav or roses because you are really compacting that stuff