A couple soaps

Using the co-op colors.

The first and second pics are my first (well not really but we won't talk about the real first) salt bar. Scented in BW Blue (currently my favorite scent), colored with Blueberry POP, Starluster, and Hilite Blue. I think the Starluster and Hilite blue were a waste in this batch, oh well I like playing.

Third and fourth is SOS Green Irish Tweed. This one I really had fun with. It's no comparison with the stuff I see from everyone on here but I was pretty proud of it. It's my first 5 color swirl, and I love how it turned out. I used Black oxide, Mermaids Gold, Starluster, Hot Mama(lovin this color), and Green Apple POP. I shoulda used more green.

None of them have been cleaned up, and my salt bars crumbled a little when I cut them.

Hope you can see them OK, I can't figure out how to make the pics bigger without being too big.

post-3435-139458445115_thumb.jpg

post-3435-139458445118_thumb.jpg

post-3435-139458445119_thumb.jpg

post-3435-13945844512_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all your nice comments:o . I was pretty jazzed about the way they turned out, I just had to show them.

If I knew how to post a larger pic I would have!

This is the best batch I have made. Kind of amazing since this is the first time I've done so many colors at once. It was fun though!

Thanks MA. Yes it's a TOG mold, which I tweeked myself to make it better. I lined it with lexan because I hated the way the foam liner left bumps and craters on my bars, and the dividers I got with it were not big enough. So the Lexan fills in the gaps.

Thanks MA. Yes it's a TOG mold, which I tweeked myself to make it better. I lined it with lexan because I hated the way the foam liner left bumps and craters on my bars, and the dividers I got with it were not big enough. So the Lexan fills in the gaps.

You're welcome. :)

I did the same thing with mine in a way, I took the foam out and made the same size pieces in mylar- so the soap comes out ultra smooth. My mold dividers fit perfect. May I ask, where did you purchase the Lexan? I'd love to get some to line other molds.

You're welcome. :)

I did the same thing with mine in a way, I took the foam out and made the same size pieces in mylar- so the soap comes out ultra smooth. My mold dividers fit perfect. May I ask, where did you purchase the Lexan? I'd love to get some to line other molds.

I got my lexan from Lowes. It comes in different size sheets. I think the one I got was 8x10, so I just had my DH cut it in strips (10" long) since my mold is 10" x10". I didn't line the bottom yet, just been using plastic wrap. Works very nicely.

Ok, I don't care how big the picture is I NEED to see this better, so post a bigger picture of that GIT girl!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEZ! It's gorgeous, but I just HAVE to see it better, come on!

WOW, I can't believe those are your "almost" firsts-Boy am I jealous of you! :tongue2: