Cut photos of Love Note, Lavender Hugs and a couple others

SOAPFREAK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freakin' Gorgeous, and those are awesome pics. of the soaps, just don't know that I'd use those pebbles for those particular soapies. ;)

I'd try taking those out and just use the black background and the soaps.

Yeah I thought of that, it's kind of masculine for the soapies. I wanted some of those pink glass beads but I forgot to get some yesterday.

Thats why I switched to log molds as I hated when that happened.I'm sad I sold my upland slab now, as there are so many things you can do with a slab. They look fantastic today so crossing my fingers they'll stay for you:D. Did you let it gel or no?

Very pretty!! I love them all! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that adorable stamp? I've been looking at them, but it seems everyplace has the exact same ones. I just want something a little different, but I don't know exacly what yet..kwim?:undecided

Thats why I switched to log molds as I hated when that happened.I'm sad I sold my upland slab now, as there are so many things you can do with a slab. They look fantastic today so crossing my fingers they'll stay for you:D. Did you let it gel or no?

I make goat's milk soap so I don't gel mine.

Very pretty!! I love them all! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that adorable stamp? I've been looking at them, but it seems everyplace has the exact same ones. I just want something a little different, but I don't know exacly what yet..kwim?:undecided

I got that at a website called

http://www.rubberstamptapestry.com/

They are all so gorgeous, soapfreak! I have a question, if you please. When you put the plastic wrap on them, did you lay it right ON the soap or did you mean you wrapped it tightly around the mold? The reason I ask, is because I put the plastic wrap over my mold (there was still air space between top of mold and top of soap) and I still got ash. I'm finding I really don't like the ash mucking my CP up, which only reminds me why I switched to HP long ago.

They are all so gorgeous, soapfreak! I have a question, if you please. When you put the plastic wrap on them, did you lay it right ON the soap or did you mean you wrapped it tightly around the mold? The reason I ask, is because I put the plastic wrap over my mold (there was still air space between top of mold and top of soap) and I still got ash. I'm finding I really don't like the ash mucking my CP up, which only reminds me why I switched to HP long ago.

I actually laid the saran wrap directly on the soap. I don't know if it will help with every fo though.