Cut photos of Love Note, Lavender Hugs and a couple others

SOAPFREAK

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are absolutely beautiful! Great Job! What I like about the first ones is you don't have to swirl the whole soap. Did you use a tooth pick to make the hearts? Great Great Great! I would like to do something like that for mother's day, maybe a flower design.

Your soaping is absolutely beautiful and so creative. I am just awed by the hearts in your soap. I think your pics came out great, I don't know if I would keep the stones in those particular pics, as I think your soaps speak for themselves. Other than that don't change a thing!!

BTW, where in NE Ohio do you live? I am orginally from Cleveland, OH.

Your soaping is absolutely beautiful and so creative. I am just awed by the hearts in your soap. I think your pics came out great, I don't know if I would keep the stones in those particular pics, as I think your soaps speak for themselves. Other than that don't change a thing!!

BTW, where in NE Ohio do you live? I am orginally from Cleveland, OH.

I live south of Wooster, do you know where that is?

Kristy,

These are rubber stamps?? Are they hard enough to stamp soap? I am confused :undecided -never thought a rubber stamp would work on soap.

Glo

Yep they are rubber stamps.

Oh yeah, they work really well on HP soaps. I have most success with CP & HP soaps done in the log mold after they are freshly cut. I stamp in mica first and just press down just enough to leave the impression.

Oh they are sooooo pretty my dear! I love your soaps!!! Humm rubber stamps you say.. I never thought of trying them either. I just figured you needed harder. HUM what do I have here!?

AH Wooster!! I have family in Mansfeild and I travel there quite often, I love it in that part of Ohio! Thats my relaxing/shoping vaca spot!

Oh they are sooooo pretty my dear! I love your soaps!!! Humm rubber stamps you say.. I never thought of trying them either. I just figured you needed harder. HUM what do I have here!?

AH Wooster!! I have family in Mansfeild and I travel there quite often, I love it in that part of Ohio! Thats my relaxing/shoping vaca spot!

Oh that is so cool!!!!

Yep they are rubber stamps.

Oh yeah, they work really well on HP soaps. I have most success with CP & HP soaps done in the log mold after they are freshly cut. I stamp in mica first and just press down just enough to leave the impression.

Well heck!! This is going to open up a whole new way to spend money!! I never would have thought rubber stamps would work for soap. I'll bet you've just started a run on all the stamping sites girl!!

Glo