Scents for a Bathroom

Pam

I need some suggestions for scents that would be good for in a bathroom. I had somebody I work with ask for a dipped bear for a bathroom, when I asked her what type of scent she would like she stated whatever I thought would be nice. What a hard task to do. I'm thinking something along the lines of a floral but don't want a fragrance that would be to feminine. I need your help I keep thinking of different combinations but then second guess myself. At least I have some time to think about it Bitter Creek is out of their bears at the moment.

:confused: Please help me.

Thank you

Pam F

I would think Clean Cotton would be great. I made a clean cotton container candle and it was like an odor eater. Used Bert's Clean Cotton. Even after I would blow the thing out, the room smelled like it for a while. I lit it after cooking a smelly dinner and it cleaned the air really nicely.

Clean scents always seem to work in a bathroom, however, depending on the person you never know what's going to turn their nose up. Too bad she didn't give you more of a hint as to what direction she was thinking.

I like lavender, and of the "clean" ones (clean cotton, clean clothes... whatever).

I get lots of request for the Dipped TP ~ I've got on 3 more to deliver tomorrow ~ :smiley2:

My top sellers and repeat orders have been for these fragrances:

Baby Powder

Black Raspberry Vanilla

Blue Raspberry

Brown Sugar & Fig

Caribbean Fruit

Clean Cotton

Coconut Lime Verbena

Curve (Men's Type)

Eucalyptus

Gardenia

Honeydew Melon

Honeysuckle

Kudzu

Love Spell

Mulberry

Peach*Magnolia*Raspberry

Pomegranate

Sex On The Beach

I would go with a floral or a clean scent for a bathroom. Or maybe a lemon or citrus scent.

I think a bakery scent or spice scent wouldn't work in a bathroom for most people.

For ideas I would check out the bathroom air freshener scents at a local store. Get lots of ideas that way.

For ideas I would check out the bathroom air freshener scents at a local store. Get lots of ideas that way.

Thank you for the suggestion of looking at the bathroom air fresheners that idea never crossed my mind. Everybody here as given me so many suggestions, I've just got so many choices now.

Thank you

Pam F

I am burning warm vanilla sugar right now. Since I use BBW bath gel figured I'd make a container of the same. Boy I love this scent:D

I really like the warm vanilla sugar to. Whose warm vanilla sugar do you use, I love the supplier that I use, but am always on the lookout for different fragrances.

Pam F

Since you are going to order bears from bcn how about trying their Cool Water FO? I have a candle in the bathroom in that scent and it really works in there. Otherwise a more 'natural' type scent like cedar, rain, moss, patchouli, sandalwood etc...would be my choices. If those don't work for you I would try a twigs and berries or the wildberry zinger tea from bcn, or the grapefruit vanilla from WYW that bcn carries! Oh so many choices! LOL

I'm loving the NG Ginger Peach Scent Beads I have in the kid's bathroom right now.

At first i thought it might be too foodie, with the peach in it, but its ended up just making it smell just yummy, which with a 10yo boy as one of the main users of the facility isn't always an easy job...

Lots of luck whatever you pick. I kinda hate it when ppl tell me whatever you think is good, its like... grrr, just gimme an idea lady!!

----

Libby

Kaylor's Kreations