New Balmoral Jars for my Soy Candles

Carriegsxr6

Yeah! Very nice. I like what you did with them. I switched to those jars also. It's great, and they ship SO quickly!

I'm testing the larger 15 oz and 24 oz one right now. Fun to wick... :) I'm getting close.

Would you mind sharing where in so. CA you are from? I'm sure we're not far from each other.

Yeah! Very nice. I like what you did with them. I switched to those jars also. It's great, and they ship SO quickly!

I'm testing the larger 15 oz and 24 oz one right now. Fun to wick... :) I'm getting close.

Would you mind sharing where in so. CA you are from? I'm sure we're not far from each other.

Their warehouse is located in Ontario. You still have to order from their main office in Ohio though, then you can pick up in Ontario.

Hi:

I have been using these jars for over 2 years now and they are great. Last year had an issue with the tops not fitting and Fairway went out of their way to correct the problem. I live in Louisiana and they are shipped from Dallas which is the closest warehouse to me.

Marty

Hi:

I have been using these jars for over 2 years now and they are great. Last year had an issue with the tops not fitting and Fairway went out of their way to correct the problem. I live in Louisiana and they are shipped from Dallas which is the closest warehouse to me.

Marty

wow, that is so great to hear.