absolute favorite candlescience fo

PSPjen

I am looking at ordering a few things from CS for the first time, and lord knows I absolutely have to order a few fo samples everytime I buy supplies (absolutely NO willpower or self control over here! :laugh2: ) So what is your CS must have FO (I use CB 135 for my containers)

The cranberry marmalade and Hansel and Gretels House look yummy. I also need some 'spa' type fragrances and am looking at Asian Amber, Rain Water - ah heck there are about 20 I could easily order! lol

Cranberry Marmalade

Caramelized Pralines

Blackberry Marmalade

Pumpkin Souffle (still selling this year round)

Mediterranean Fig

Wildberry Mousse

Very Vanilla

Cool Citrus Basil

There are more... many more... :rolleyes2

-Kristi

Oooh the cool citrus basil looks cool -missed that one too! I think my credit card is crying already :laugh2:

Honeysuckle Jasmine is one of my must haves for both candles and soap. I also mix it with their red rose to make Honeysuckle Rose and its a big seller for me.

Their Cinnamon Red Hots is also strong and so is the Creme Brulee. Both super strong in soy.

My new fav is the Very Vanilla. I use it alone and to mix with other oils to create new fragrances. Its a keeper too.

Haven't tried their Cranberry Marmalade yet but its on my list.

I also have a sample of the Chocolate Milk that smells yummy OOB but haven't put it in wax or soap yet.

Honeysuckle Jasmine is one of my must haves for both candles and soap. I also mix it with their red rose to make Honeysuckle Rose and its a big seller for me.

Their Cinnamon Red Hots is also strong and so is the Creme Brulee. Both super strong in soy.

My new fav is the Very Vanilla. I use it alone and to mix with other oils to create new fragrances. Its a keeper too.

Haven't tried their Cranberry Marmalade yet but its on my list.

I also have a sample of the Chocolate Milk that smells yummy OOB but haven't put it in wax or soap yet.

It has GREAT hot and cold throw in 100% soy :drool:

Asian Amber- I got a sample and put it in palm wax- it's lovely! I'm gonna get a pound next time I order wax.

Wildberry Mousse

White Tea & Berries

Hansel & Gretels house- blows ordinary gingerbread right outta the water! Very sweet, though... so if sweet isn't your thing... this is a great seller, though! :)

Chocolate FUdge- very strong scent. I mixed this with chocolate chunks and cherries/raspberry embeds... Smelled awesome and sold fast.

Chardonnay

Moonlake Musk- LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :D Def am gonna get this sometime soon.

Violet Lime- gonna add this to my line soon.... gotta have a violet for violet :D

Lovespell- I like it, don't know if I'll add it or not though.

Golden Rose was a nice one- a change from your reg rose scent

Pumpkin Souffle- definitely replacing my other pumpkin fo with this one when the other one runs out... yummy!

OOB, blueberry cobbler was great, but once put in wax, I was a bit disappointed with it. Same with mediteranean fig- cold throw was okay, but not too thrilled with the hot throw. Plumeria was another disappointment- I have not found one to replace Cajun's yet. Sigh.

Both blueberry cobbler and med fig threw wonderfully for me... both in 444 and in 70/30, 7%, cd wicks.

Eh... it could just be my nose- plus I had brandied pears and pumpkin souffle burning at the same time, both of which are strong scents. Tomorrow maybe I'll just try burning one at a time to see if it's just me.

Mistletoe is very strong ... I rename it for spring/summer

Brandied Pear ... another strong one, a sweet pear, I don't smell brandy

Strawberry ... love this strawberry, another great thrower & good mixer

Banana Nut Bread ... strong and the best I've tried

Fresh Coffee ... an awesome coffee, I mix it 50/50 with Creme Brulee

florals ... all are strong, except Lavender Cucumber Sage is light

That's all I can think of right now ... I use 8% in 50/50 soy blend.

Get yourself some Mistletoe to test for next year~~awesome~

Like others have mentioned--

Violet Lime

Rainwater

Caramelized Praline

Honeysuckle Jasmine

Mimosa and Mandarin--has 2 leafs, is actually very strong at 8% in my 6006--smells like a fresh pineapple/orange scent

Banana Nut Bread--wow!!! Smells like the real thing!

Cinnamon Stick--a great, straight cinnamon scent

Very Vanilla--very strong, not a buttery vanilla. Plus I didn't have to wick up either??

And their customer service is excellent!

I'm noticing that many of CS's oils you cannot judge OOB and sometimes even until after a day or two cure in wax. Pumpkin Souffle's burnt note changes into the butteriest, creamiest note. LoveSpell's nasty crayon and koolaid notes really diminish and change into something less repulsive (I don't like it much to start with lol). Blackberry Marmalade has a funny off note not unlike a tobacco UNTIL it's in wax and cured.

All the funky scents mellow into what layers into awesome, complex fragrances that THROW. BUT they can start out smelling downright ODD!

Still hoping for a musk check on White Tea and Berries.... :lipsrseal

-Kristi

I'm noticing that many of CS's oils you cannot judge OOB and sometimes even until after a day or two cure in wax. Pumpkin Souffle's burnt note changes into the butteriest, creamiest note. LoveSpell's nasty crayon and koolaid notes really diminish and change into something less repulsive (I don't like it much to start with lol). Blackberry Marmalade has a funny off note not unlike a tobacco UNTIL it's in wax and cured.

All the funky scents mellow into what layers into awesome, complex fragrances that THROW. BUT they can start out smelling downright ODD!

Still hoping for a musk check on White Tea and Berries.... :lipsrseal

-Kristi

In my opinion, the white tea & berries was more of a sweet scent rather than a musky scent- not at all like white tea & ginger, etc... I like it. Hope this helps.