absolute favorite candlescience fo

PSPjen

Med fig worked great for me in 464.

I have a question about White Tea and Berries- I don't do musk and I'm afraid that the white tea might be the musk kind... anyone give me a heads up on this one??? I have the sample and I'm SO adverse to musk that I haven't poured it yet.

-Kristi

I've tried it, and I didn't get musk at all from it. Just sweet tea-and-berry goodness. I really like it.

So basically I just need to order 1 of everything! :laugh2:

I am waiting to hear back from a potential wholesale acct (keep your fingers crossed everyone!) before I order but am hoping to do so by Friday - I will be sure to let you all know what I get!:yay:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so here is what I ordered! still have to place a peaks and NG order today too, I am such a FO HO!! :laugh2: )

Rain Water

Himalayan Bamboo

Very Vanilla

Cranberry Marmalade

Asian Amber

Carmelized Pralines

Pumpkin Souffle

Violet Lime

Wildberry Mousse

Chocolate Fudge

Coconut

Hansel and Gretels House

Cinnamon Stick

Cinnamon Buns

There were a bunch more I wanted, but figure I'll be ordering again in a few weeks, so I am practicing a bit of restraint (for the moment!)

Love Spell type. Smells authentic and is long-lasting! I know most chandlers get choked up with this stuff, but my customers can't get enough of this one, or the plumeria. Plumeria is weird. the first hour and a half it is fair, but then gets increasingly stronger as time goes by. Folks like that too. It's hard to get the candle nose that way.