Ok so what screams Easter to you?

Livelovebath

I know AH/RE has a scent thats supposed to smell like a cadbury egg havent tried it though

Oh dear.. my 30 week preggers hormones ready that and its all I can do not to whip out the CC right now!! I have to get some of that oil!!! lol

I was thinking maybe Easter Bonnet- do a mix of florals - do you think anyone would want florals in their car lol (sorry i am very against floral scents in my everyday life lol but trying to offer a variety)

hum i love the Easter Dress coreation to clean cotton.. Ah you guys never fail to help me with the creative juices!! Hum back to my thinking chair lol

Coconut Cream Easter Egg - at AH smells like the real deal!

ok i caved and looked at the discription on their site. AHHHHHH its calling me girls! anyone actually use it? is it as good as it sounds?

I've used it in a parasoy blend and it's pretty delicious! My house smelled like a giant cadbury egg :)

ha ha ha bunny farts... oh goodness... thats too funny!! I dont think that I could write that on a label.. right now i am finding my self having to change the name butt naked but i dont know to what lol

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I am sure that this thread has helped more then just me out!!

Yes creative names are a must.. I think I will be working with the ideas here as a base and then trying to get creative to change up some names. I love the Easter Dress Idea for the cotton scent, And I am going to do an Easter Bonnet, I hope to get more creative with some other names though lol.. hum.....

I know AH/RE has a scent thats supposed to smell like a cadbury egg havent tried it though

Once I saw this thread I had to try this FO. I debated and debated for a few days and then went 1/2's with a friend on 8 oz. in case I didn't like it. Oh my gosh we should have gotten at least a #. This is to die for!!!! So now that I only have 4 oz. I'm not sure what to make with it.......so may things so little oil! :sad2:

I am glad you liked the FO.. I got an oz of it from someone on here, and luckly waited to order (it was going to cost me $40 for the lb after shipping). I didnt think it was that great! LOL different noses I guess. I dont know what it is about it.. but it wasnt what I was expecting but it could be that I was SO hyped up about it, or that I am preggers and not smelling the same.. I dont know. But good luck with it and let us know what you make!

I am going to attempt to mix my own verson.. we will see how that goes!