Scented, Here's The Green Irish Tweed...

eugenia

Bought this on Scented's recommendation, and boy am I glad! This one is from Fragrances by Design and soaped perfectly. Colored with 2 shades of Select Shades Irish Beauty. I never take just poured pix, but I wanted to capture this one. I poured pretty thin and I'm afraid I'll mess it up it I move it to put it to bed. I'll give it a little while.

Thanks Scented!

e

GIT.jpg

I have been soaping this scent for some time and it has become my most popular "man" scent. I now have men clients that ask me for this scent in "man" sea salts :) . Never thought about making sea salts for men but I received a request and the rest his history. You would be surprised how many men want the sea salts, I know I was surprised. Most guys take showers but I made the sea salts with added epson salts, baking soda, a bit of sweet almond oil added ..... The first time I made this I had a bit of leftover, not enough for a container and my daughter came to me and said "what is this"... she grabbed them and off she went to take her bath. She came back after her bath and said "mom, feel my skin..." and the smell, the smell is absolutely DIVINE!!!!