On the Curing Rack

CBE

Just a few soaps that I've done.... I did three separate batches for the Essence of Nature swap, because I was undecided of what to send in....

This one is Roselle & Dead Sea Mud- Used pomegrante juice and green tea as my liquid, swirled with dead sea mud, scented in Roselle Clover and Tea. The lather has somewhat of a color, but no color was added... I'm blaming it on the Pomegrante Juice. :)

RoselleCloverandTea.jpg

Veviter & Rosemary- did not come out as envisioned... but it does smell good, very herbal smelling.

veviterandrosemarycloseup.jpg

Kiwi-Lime & Carrot- used carrot juice for my liquid, added pureed kiwi and lime peel at trace. Just a note: I thought I was being "creative" adding small bits of lime peel along with grated lime peel. The small bits I added crystallized and turned orange.. and makes the soap look awful. Kinda like DOS. Scented in Sunset, a very citrusy scent that I got in a garage sale from Southern Soapers.

KiwiLimeandCarrottwo.jpg

Balneario de Ámbar- LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent. It's a sultry amber with sweet vanilla notes. Added Moor Mud at trace. If you are in the Whole Lotta Lovin' Swap... you are getting one of these babies, since my LA Rain soap decided to morph on me. :)

4barmoormud.jpg

Thanks for looking!

OMG Donna. The Roselle & Dead Sea Mud is one of the most beautiful soaps I think I have ever seen. You ARE sending me one of those, right? You better say yes or I swear we will come visit you and Boomer will have you cooking three times a day! And I will sneak around while you’re busy and steal the recipe and make it for myself. It’s spectacular! I’m going to have to get some pomegranate juice!

The Balneario de Ámbar looks like something I would make! LOL. its beautiful. I do want to try it, I have to smell it. the others are also beautiful, your soap always is, and I think the Veviter & Rosemary has to smell like something I want to use, and I know the kiwi, lime and carrot has to be great soap, how can it not be with carrot in it?