For the sake of spring/summer

Scented

Scented: That Badedas is another wonderful spring scent. It smells just like Lily of the Valley! I've made tarts with it and it throws great. Breezy Meadows is another must have for a floral...I love it, even more than the Badedas.

Guest meredean
hi does anyone know were I can get waterlily and freesia. I seen it some were on this board. Please help.

Hi, Just was looking @ jar stores fo and I see they have a water lily :)

I'll add to the pot-

Peaceful Mango Leaves

Ethereal Daydreams

Totally awesome scents from Day-Star. Mango Leaves is a little pricey but it's kicking in my soyblend. Another plus, I've read many great reviews of this one in soap. I can smell the mango of course, but also smell fresh and breezy. It's a unique blend girls, a must try. Ethereal Daydreams is very fresh and clean, very spring-like.

Scented: That Badedas is another wonderful spring scent. It smells just like Lily of the Valley!

Isn't that intended as a men's scent? Which doesn't bother me to use stuff intended for men. I'm just surprised it smells so florally.

On another forum I read where someone's son kept referring to it as "that bad ass soap", so she had to change the name. :laugh2:

Darbla

I'll soap florals. In fact soaped Kai and it moved on me faster than a review indicated, but it's a gorgeous floral.

Now Badedas, I wasn't getting a floral note to it all. I thought it was more of a uni-sex scent, cleanish scent. There must be a surprise waiting for me.

If you order from CS, the Violet Lime is a big hit (or you could blend your own if you have the two scents) Surprisingly I also like it and I hate most floral scents (except a light Sweet Pea is ok.)

I LOVE the violet lime! I have also soaped it, especially for me LOL.

Also:

Peach Magnolia Raspberry (TCS)

Gardenia (BCN)

Southern Magnolia (BCS)

I tried the Daffodil from Fillmores for my M&P. It smells so good in the soap. Smells just like the daffodils in my yard. I was thinking of ordering it again this spring.

I mix Plumeria (TW) and Lilac (BW) together and call it Lilac Orchid and color it orchid of course.

I am also looking at the green cactus (Tony's?) and thinking trying a sample and mixing it with something floral or melon.

I'll soap florals. In fact soaped Kai and it moved on me faster than a review indicated, but it's a gorgeous floral.

Now Badedas, I wasn't getting a floral note to it all. I thought it was more of a uni-sex scent, cleanish scent. There must be a surprise waiting for me.

Is my nose broken or something? I swear it smells like Lily of the Valley to me.

I just got an order from JS and love their Egyptian Rose & Geranium...I just put into some glass glow tonight! It smells sooo godd. I usually hate rose scents..this one is light and just different! I also got some Sunwashed Linen! Amazing!

Kimmeroo

One of my new favorites is English Garden from CS! It's floral but is also has some green notes to it like Ivy maybe? If you have ever smelled Heather from peaks it is similar but about 10 times stronger and much more complex. I just added it to my line 2 weeks ago and it is already a hit.

Jazz Mint Apple from SW

Peach & Lotus from OM now to be carried by Tony's. (hopefully they will pick this one up).

Pink Hydrangea from AH.

Raspberry Lilac from AH.

Et Une Rose from SW (I know you said outside of rose, but this is not your typical rose. I'm not a fan of rose at all but love this one. It is very sultry, very sexy. Think clandestine, steamy love affair.)

Tassi Lavender from Southern Soapers (This is not your typical lavender. Clean, fresh, light and airy. Soaps beautifully.)

Lilac Honeysuckle - (another one I know that you said outside of honeysuckle but this smells so nice in soap. The scent holds, and does not morph. I loved this one.)