Best Company For Scents

KCScentsations

I use serveral companys for scents but I was wondering when it comes to FO scents, which company can you always count on to have the best scents all the time? I know for me, I have gotten a scent from a company and loved it the first time but the 2nd and sometimes even the 3rd, I was not as happy about it.:undecided Do you have a company you use all the time because thier scents are always on point? Do tell please.:D

Most of the ones I buy from are on point, but there isn't just one supplier. Wish I could narrow it down to just one supplier, but I can't. My main one though is Peak's. Why? The best customer service, but Alan and Nachelle are just fun that way, and the other suppliers I use have really great CS too.

However, each carries something I use that another one doesn't and that's just how it is.

As for not liking a scent the second or third time ... I have a natural ill feeling for certain FOs that move a lot ... anything with a baby powder smell and leather are the first to kill me. Since it's a natural ill feeling with those two, some days worse than others, I imagine it's me who has the problem and not the FO.

Since it's a natural ill feeling with those two, some days worse than others, I imagine it's me who has the problem and not the FO.

:D I feel you with that. I have no problems at all using the FO I use now, so far so good. But I've had my daysssssssssss! Gosh. lol. Finding that right one can sometimes be crazy specially when you have a LONG list of FO's. (not me) I feel for all that testing.:shocked2: Thanks Scented for your input.

Keshia

I guess the ONE company that has never disappointed me with the quality is Peaks - I've posted on this board before that I felt with some fos that the 1 oz sample I tried was stronger than when I ordered a larger quantity of the same fo - a few suppliers posted back that all their larger quantities of fos come from the same drum as the 1 oz samples are poured - but I have experienced it with some so I can't take my statement back - but Peak's has never let me down from a one oz. sample to a larger quantity ordered - if you'll allow me to choose a few others that I haven't had a problem with in that respect, it would make me happy...:D

ICS

TCS

CS

Cajun

Thanks for letting me elaborate!!!

Peak's is my main supplier of fo's. They are tried and true and my customers love them. I buy some from NG, JS chestnust and brown sugar. Have bought from SW during sales. But all in all I would say I get 80 percent of my oils frome Peak's. Of course I buy in bulk most of the time and get the discount.

I've had the same problem with some scents, but have been really happy with consistency from Candle Science and Gen Wax (who both carry Belle-Air fo). I've replaced many scents now with Bert's fo because they are nice strong scents and the price is better than GW and CS, but I haven't been using them long enough to comment on consistency.

It took me alot of different trys to know which ones were good. And boy am I glad I finally got it.:smiley2: I brought some FO's from off the board I think the company name is Long Star but anyways, I got a Apple Slices and it was GREAT. But my main companys I buy from are Nature's Garden and Greenleaf. I never have a problem with them. It's all good.