Best Company For Scents

KCScentsations

At some point or another I have tried most if not all the suppliers mentioned here, lol. (one day I'll post a pic of ALL my FO's - it's a sad, expensive addiction really...)

My all-time favorites:

Save on Scents - being able to choose what concentration is something I really like

Just Scents - some really nice unique scents, good strong fragrance

Heaven Scent - can't beat the prices!!

I haven't heard much about Lone Star Candle Supply. I'v tired only one scent from there because I brought it off this site in the ads section. The scent was Apple Slices and it smelled really good cold and hot. For the ones that know, how are they with other scents?

Thanks A Bunch

KC, I've used Lone Star a good bit - they're just up the road from me, so shipping is super fast. I've been pleased with most of their scents - good throw, and most have been spot on with the description. There were a couple that haven't worked for me - Storm Watch (wasn't what I was expecting at all) and Cool Cocoa (not real strong) come to mind, but I've been happy with most everything else from there. I love their White Tea & Ginger (this one sells like gangbusters for me) and Summer Sorbet. (I wish they had a soy wax other than V-1, but that's a whole 'nother thread. :laugh2: )

I get a big chunk of my oils from Daystar and Bitter Creek South (both here in Texas, I like to stick close to home when possible), and I've also been very pleased with Nature's Garden and Candle Science and Peak's.

No way could I narrow it down to just one. :grin2:

I purchase from a few different suppliers but will have to say in my opinion that BitterCreek North has always had excellent FO's and I buy almost all of mine from there. Their oils are of top quality and purchase after purchase they are the same. High quality fragrance oils at a good price. In the past, some suppliers I've tried are Peaks, Just scent, Heavens Scent, Alabaster just to name a few and I keep going to to BCN. Oils, supplies and customer service are #1 at BitterCreek thanks to Owners Rich and Doneen!! Gotta love em'......

JMHO

My very favorites for quality and customer service are Peaks and Backwoods.

Another favorite for quality, but I've had two bad customer service experiences that always make me hesitate to order now, is OT - but I know many people have never had a bad experience with them, so maybe mine were anomalies. Their oils are really nice, they've just treated me twice like it was my fault when they made a mistake on my order, and refused to fix it.