Anyone use Bitter Creek FOs?

Hi all,

I plan on testing the ezsoy and the ecosoya 135 and noticed that Bitter Creek had a lot of FOs. Has anyone used thes oils? How is the scent throw? Any suggestions for any of these waxes? Don't mean to ask so many questions and I will be testing both of these thourghly, just want to know your opinion.

TIA,

TASH

BCN has a huge number of FOs and a good reputation. Obviously not every one is going to be a winner, but in terms of standard priced FOs they are a good source.

They also carry some special premium lines. They are the US distributor for Wick Your Wax FOs, which are excellent, and French Color & Fragrance.

So yeah, go wild.

PS - If you happen to like Creme Brulee, they have an incredible one.

I mix ezsoy with J50 because i didn't like all the frosting with the plain soy. I also use mostly BC fo's as well. Ones that work well in soy are marked with a world in one of the scent description lists. You can also search their message boards for other things you might be looking for. Their prices are great and their quality is even better!! Give them a try and you won't be sorry.

Here are some scents that I love from them:

Cappuccino Brulee

Cookies for Santa

WYW Buttercream Crunch

WYW Citrus Peel and Pine

WYW Snowberry

I could go on and on.

Don't forget about Bittercreek South. They have some awesome ones as well.

HTH,

Steph

I think BCN has some great FOs and their customer service is really top notch. I have had great success with these FOs in my soy:

creme brulee

blueberry muffins

verbena berry

spiced cranberry

tropical papaya special

balsam sandalwood

lemon pucker

basil sage mint

ocean mist

The Lemongrass and Star Anise is the only FO from their WYW line I have bought. I soaped this one and it did very nicely.

BCN tests all their FOs in soy (EZ) and lets you know which FOs tested well. They are a good company to deal with.

I have had very good luck with BCN their Customer Service, EZSoy and their FO's. I would advise as with ANY supplier to get sample sizes of FO's first as I feel every FO from anybody cannot please everybody all the time. I would highly recommend trying BCN.

Like with any supplier of fragrance ...some you will like and some you will not like. Some of the scents I use for soy candles are purchased from BCN and have very good throw and are nice smelling scents. Their customer service is superior. I agree with David... it makes sense to buy sample size first from any f/o supplier to see if you like them.